The Bestva Elite 2000W LED grow light is a long term investment that will keep working for your grow room for years to come. It is a bestseller LED, full spectrum grow lamp for greenhouse hydroponic indoor plants, and supports both veg and flower stages.
This light is strong enough that it is meant to last at least 100,000 hours as stated by the manufacturer, but depending on your grow cycle, it could last even longer. Most customer reviews of the Bestva lights claim that they’ve gotten at least five to seven years of use out of the purchase, which is pretty high compared to other similar LED grow lights.
This model is a great choice for beginner indoor growers because it offers the right amount of light and adjustable settings for indoor cannabis plants to flourish.
Last Updated: April 29, 2020
On This Page:
- Measures 20.66 by 8.46 by 2.36 inches
- 10.36 pounds item weight
- Draws an average power of 390 wattage
- Suitable replacement for 1400 watt HPS or 600w HPS
- Has a working temp of -68°F to 104°F
- Equipped with 200 pcs 10W LEDs
- 120° LEDs angle
- Has a lifespan of 100,000+ hours
- Part of the Bestva Reflector Series
- 3-year warranty and a 30 days satisfaction
- Includes a 6ft power cord
Design and Durability
The Bestva 2000W LED light features highly reliable and strong quality materials starting from the shell on the outside, all the way to the board, and the LED chips in the inside. It weighs in at 10.36 pounds and has the dimensions of 20.66 by 8.46 by 2.36 inches. Its core coverage area is large enough for a grow room or grow tent of 7.8 by 7.5 feet at a height of 24 inches.
The Bestva DC Series 2000W LED Grow Light comes equipped with 200 pieces of Bestva double chip 5W LEDs and 10-watt Epileds LED/Bridgelux LEDs.
These 10-watt LEDs emit some of the most intense light for that indoor plants can handle. The diode, which is a dual-chip/double chips LED, will also help you in decreasing the excessive power that is consumed.
It features new 5mm thick cooling fans make of aluminum panels instead of multiple dispersed radiators or pure heat dissipation fans.
This model comes with a dimmable full-spectrum light that is very necessary for your indoor plants to grow healthy and produce high yields.
The light spectrum includes the IR and UV light as well, which are both essential for indoor growing, especially medicinal ones. This Bestva LED has a spectrum composition that ranges from 380nm to 780nm. The warm white and cold white light is replaced by 3500K and 7000K, respectively.
All the LEDs in this light kit are arranged at 120°. This ensures that the spectrum is spread evenly and avoids damaging your plants’ foliage.
The 120° angle in the unit also means that the light penetration rate increases in your indoor plants.
This high performance LED grow light comes with a very good balance of blue and red light in its spectrum. This balance helps in the process of photosynthesis. The full spectrum means you will be able to use this light at all the stages of your indoor plants growing cycle, whether it will be the veg stage or flowering stage.
The highest PAR at 30 inches is 385, at 24 inches it’s 760, at 18 inches it’s 1036, at 12 inches it’s 1329, and at 6 inches it’s 2035.
The spectrum has a high coverage area. At the farthest point of the core area, you will have approximately 110 PAR, which is a good value for photosynthesis.
Pros and Cons
- Dual-chip 10w LEDs are more energy-efficient and much brighter
- Selectable full spectrum allows you to maximize growth
- The powerful cooling system ensures the light is cool-running
- Comes with an adjustable daisy chain
- IR and UV spectrums prevent plant disease and bacteria
- 120° angle of the LEDs improve penetration rate
- Spectrum has a superior light compensation point
- Avg power draw of 390 watts from the wall socket
- Includes hanging kits
- Full-spectrum LED for all stages of plant growth
- Possible to lose an entire row of LEDs
- It is not waterproof and intended for indoor use only
- No double chips like the Bestva 1000W LED
The Bestva 2000W LED Grow Light is usually bought together with the AcuRite Indoor Thermometer and Hygrometer and the Apollo Horticulture Adjustable Grow Light Rope Hanger.
The Bestva LEDs are some of the best series lights on the market for indoor growers. They come with a 3-year warranty and a 30-day return guarantee. Compared to other related products, you’ll get an excellent value for what you spend, and these lights will adapt with you as your grow operation changes and evolves. We hope this LED grow light review can help you choose the best LED for your plants, and choose a product that will serve your growing efforts long term.