Endoca is a stand-out in the CBD industry for a lot of good reasons. The family-run company was established in 2006, at a time when no one knew much about CBD, despite there already being significant research about its benefits. Although there was research at the time, most of the knowledge of CBD’s medicinal properties were confined to a much smaller group of academics and industry experts.
Unsurprisingly the creator of Endoca, Henry Vincenty, has an academic background in biotechnology and genetics. After completing his studies at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark he used his education and knowledge to help propel him into the vanguard of CBD research.
Henry’s family has grown THC-free hemp for generations. Before hemp became illegal, his great grandparents were famous for providing and pressing hemp seeds. Henry has been researching and working with hemp, since long before he started selling it online. He even opened a medical clinic that treated it’s patients free of charge, emphasizing natural recovery. Eventually, Henry began selling CBD to fund his own research.
The company’s headquarters today are found in North Holland and is based at the World Trade Center in Copenhagen. It has warehouse facilities in Germany to distribute in Europe. Good news is that they also have a branch in California which handles all US deliveries. Together this gives them a significant global reach as they make international shipments as well.
Endoca grows over 2000 acres of industrial hemp in Denmark, a country known for its low pollution levels, which provides pristine conditions to grow fully organic hemp. The hemp itself is tested at every step of the way. The seeds are tested before they are planted, the soil is tested, the hemp plant is tested. Afterward, the end products are also examined. There is a quality report attached to every one of their batches, where people can see the results from a third-party lab. The lab tests for over 200 types of pesticides, mycotoxins, heavy metals, and provides a full terpene profile, a microbial profile, a heavy metal profile as well as nutritional facts. The company uses scientific techniques and technologies such as HPLC and NMR to test the compositions of their products. The CBD is CO2 washed and extracted. The main takeaway is that the company provides a 100% guarantee that their products are organic and free of synthetic ingredients.
Henry had a vision of creating the largest Charity Organization in the world with this mission:
To help people change their lifestyle, learn how to balance their body, and live in harmony with nature and each other.
Above all, he wanted to become an example and an inspiration to all other industries that it’s possible to run a 100% sustainable and nature-friendly business.
To this day, Henry stays true to those values, fighting the good fight to spread CBD to the masses. Endoca’s goal is to make CBD approachable to everyday people and elevate product quality in the industry itself while keeping it 100% bio and environmentally friendly.
The Quality of Their Product
Endoca uses industrial hemp, organically grown in Denmark. Denmark, a European Union country, is well known for its strict regulations on product quality and consumer safety. The country has extremely low levels of pollution, providing excellent conditions to grow hemp in. The hemp itself undergoes regular inspections for imperfections, as well as hemp seeds, the soil it grows in and the oils it produces.
Their hemp is 100% Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified, which sets the bar for product quality high. The company holds awards from the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) for their quality, and dedication to supporting global causes. That’s not something you hear every day about your CBD supplier.
Endoca has always made it their mission to stand out as a high-quality, ethically sound CBD oil company, and continue to stand head and shoulders above their average competitors.
Endoca CBD Products
Endoca offers a wide range of CBD products, including:
- Raw hemp oil drops which are incredibly potent at 1500mg. Their raw hemp oil is among the most popular of their CBD products because of its purity, and it’s high potency.
- Raw hemp oil capsules of CBD 1500mg which come both in full-spectrum as well as isolate oil
- CBD oils and capsules that contain 300mg of CBD, made from full-spectrum CBD oil as well as CBD-isolate oil.
- CBD suppositories for those who don’t want to consume CBD orally, but want a quick and robust dose. These have the highest absorption rate out of all other methods and contain hemp and organic coconut oil.
- CBD skin care products that are so pure they claim you can actually eat them if you really wanted to.
- Pure CBD Concentrate (99% CBD concentrate) that is perfect for vaping, dabbing, and using in edibles.
- Last but not least on the menu are Endoca’s edibles and chewing gum, which are made with natural chicle gum, ethically sourced from the rainforest.
Endoca publishes all of their lab tests online, so you always know that every product you buy has undergone scrutinous production and manufacturing standards. Endoca CBD oil is also tested for additional impurities including heavy metals, pesticides, mold, fungus, and more.
What Makes Endoca Different
The Endoca company has received serious praise all across the industry, and here we will outline just some of the reasons why that is the case. Without further ado, here are some of this company’s outstanding features.
- High quality – Endoca’s products are incredibly safe, reliable, and easy to use. The quality of their products is remarkable. They assure quality through rigorous testing at basically every step of the manufacturing of the product. They know how important every step of the processes is — from the soil and seeds to the oil on the shelf.
- They have zero tolerance for imperfections, which is why they are one of the most reputable brands on the market.
- Informative website – The feeling that we got when we were reading through Endoca’s website was the same as when you walk into a hospital. Clean, efficient, transparent, straight to the point. They offer advice, testimonials, links to informational blogs, you can chat in real time with them and ask them your specific questions.
- Organically grown hemp – Endoca’s hemp is organically grown in Denmark, is GMO-free and comes with a guarantee that it has zero synthetic materials in it. Every batch of hemp is tested from a third party and is given a certificate for excellent quality.
- Family run – The Vincenty family has been in the hemp business for generations. They take pride in their work and put their names on the line. You can be sure that they are in the market with the right intentions and aren’t a faceless corporation that drives small businesses out of the industry. Their business is also vertically integrated, which means that they control the entire process of manufacturing from seed to shelf!
- International shipping – it keeps getting better and better, as regardless of where you are situated in the world, Endoca will deliver your medications to you. “ No long delays, no forms to fill in, no waiting for customs clearance.”
- Extensive product selection – the variety of their products is great. They have CBD oils, capsules, tinctures, skin care products, CBD extracts, suppositories, and edibles, virtually encompassing every way in which your body can consume CBD. The products vary further in their strength and concentration to fit the customer’s medical needs.
- Established outside the industry – as mentioned earlier, Endoca has never been constrained to the CBD industry. They have an ambitious vision to bring positive change to the world, and they pursue it. They have established the Endoca Foundation and the Endoca Forest School. Last but not least, they also operate a clinic that emphasizes natural wellness and recovery.
- Customer care – one of their most significant trademarks is their genuine care for their customers. They try to promote healthy lifestyles, educate people about the ways of nature. They strive to become the most prominent charity organization in the world, recognizing CBD as a medicament that needs to be spread to those who need it the most.
- GMP and UNIDO: Endoca is certified for its Good Manufacturing Practices, and has been awarded by the United Nations Industrial Development Organization. Many people see the UN as a bunch of hot air idealists, far removed from our daily lives. What does it tell you when the most idealist organization in the world (UN) gives an award to Endoca? It takes one to know one!
The company has been awarded a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certificate, which is a testament for the care that they provide for their plants. GMP includes minimum requirements for the producer to meet. The product must be of high quality, must not be contaminated, prevents the users from any harm. It also requires that companies have well-documented manufacturing practices, well-trained personnel, and that the products are checked more than just at their end stage.
The company also has a certification from the United Nations for the extreme lengths that the company goes, to be 100% green and eco-friendly. Their whole company is run with sustainable resources. That is extremely rare to see in any company in any industry!
Endoca has established the Endoca Foundation, a nonprofit organization that supports social projects like the Institute of Cannabis, Natural Medicine and Sustainability. They also provide funding to parents, who cannot afford CBD oil for their children with chronic illnesses. The purpose of the foundation is to make a difference for children and the most disadvantaged in society. It is genuinely their mission to make a positive change in the world. Did we mention that the executive of the foundation is the former minister of equality in Denmark Manu Sareen?
The company has also established the Endoca Forest School, taking the next step to educate the youth in the ways of preserving nature and taking care of it. The school is located in the Spanish mountains. The mission of the school is to create an outdoor educational program and unlock the potential of children. They teach them to love and respect one another and nature, a healthy lifestyle, sustainable teachings, and working together as a community.
Many companies share the goal of Endoca to spread cannabis to the masses and make it approachable and affordable, but Endoca stands above their competitors. They not only talk the talk, but they walk the walk. They have established a clinic, a company, a foundation, and a forest school. They truly are inspired by Gandhi’s words: “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” As far as we can judge, they have become an inspiration for others, as they have set the bar high for their competitors.
Our honest review
Many things are easy with this company – ordering from them, receiving proper care and information, getting your goodies delivered, etc. However, criticizing them is not easy at all. One thing to note is that their products are a bit on the pricey side. However, you have to consider all other factors at play. They donate a portion of their money to run their charity organization. It is also not advisable to skimp when it comes to the quality of your CBD. It is better to pay for high-quality products than to compromise safety to save money.
It’s up to you to decide whether the price is justified, given the noble intentions behind their brand.
Our final judgment should come as no surprise if you have been reading the review so far. This company truly sets the bar of CBD producers high. They are internationally competitive and go above and beyond to deliver the ultimate customer service. They have the experience and the credentials to back themselves up. Reliable, safe, trustworthy. You won’t be wrong if you trust this company.
More FullSpectrum.com CBD Resources: