Website 710 Labs
WE ARE AWARD-WINNING ARTISTS OBSESSED WITH MAKING THE RICHEST FLAVORED, PESTICIDE-FREE, ORGANICALLY FED, SMALL BATCH, HAND-TRIMMED CANNABIS ON THE PLANET
710 Labs is a growing cannabis company with multi-state expansion plans. 710 Labs is renowned for offering only connoisseur level products grown entirely in-house, taking sometimes absurd extra steps unheard of in an industry of fast commodity. Innovation is at our core, from cultivating talent and culture to leading the industry in education. Join our fast-growing team.
The Distribution Supervisor is responsible for on-time fulfillment of products for our employees store, order management and processing orders while maintaining quality assurance due to the sensitivity of the product. This individual will be expected to drive process solutions, supervise a team, and drive day-to-day execution of order processes. The Supervisor will be the main point of contact for management and sales representatives regarding orders and issues. Additionally, the Supervisor will be responsible for managing the inventory, ensuring no loss and having an accurate count at all times. The Supervisor will work directly with the Logistics team to coordinate all delivery drops from distribution and will be held accountable for all products coming in and out of this department. This is a fast paced environment that requires qualified Leadership skills and attention to detail.
- Oversee Distribution team and all day-to-day operations
- Executing all Employee Store order fulfillment and order management tasks from start to finish.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to learn and navigate the METRIC system to set up testing.
- Assist with gathering and analyzing data/reporting for Distribution
- Daily research to verify order shortages, shipping errors, miss picks, etc.
- Communicate with sales representatives on status and the resolution of inventory availability, backorders, pendings suspended orders, and packing status.
- Keep track of supplies as necessary for order fulfillment and management operations and alert the Administrator if anything is needed
- Uphold a highly organized department with all product and supplies properly stored and maintained.
- Ensure all products are compliant and leave the facility at the highest quality.
- Manage inventory to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with direct to customer fulfillment to ensure all orders are complete.
Experience and Required Skills:
- 3 years in a fulfillment or inventory management production environment
- 2 years in a supervisor role. Must have ability to develop individuals and establish positive team dynamics.
- Highly detail oriented and the ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, and capable of learning new software.
- Able to forge strong relationships with employees to ensure a positive work environment
- Team player, experience in working in a highly cross-functional organization
- Experience in improving business processes via continuous process review and incorporation of available systems technologies.
- Quick thinking and ability to make decisions for quick corrective action
- Experience in creating, analyzing, and maintaining SOPs
- Self-starter who works well under limited direction. Ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills with competency in warehouse management and order processing systems.
- Ability to gather and manipulate data to draw conclusions around trends.
- Solid work ethic, punctual, passionate, positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile to accomplish daily tasks.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tight deadlines in a quick-changing environment.
- Health/Dental/Vision and PTO (Accrual)
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jobscore.com.