Website 710 Labs
WE ARE AWARD-WINNING ARTISTS OBSESSED WITH MAKING THE RICHEST FLAVORED, PESTICIDE-FREE, ORGANICALLY FED, SMALL BATCH, HAND-TRIMMED CANNABIS ON THE PLANET
710 Labs is a growing cannabis company with multi-state expansion plans. 710 Labs is renowned for offering only connoisseur level products grown entirely in-house, taking sometimes absurd extra steps unheard of in an industry of fast commodity. Innovation is at our core, from cultivating talent and culture to leading the industry in education. Join our fast-growing team.
- Check hydration of the plant
- Remove the flowers from the netting material
- Partner with teammate to carefully remove the plants
- Cut plants one row at a time
- Protect the integrity of the product by keeping it free of contaminants ·
- Tag each plant
- Weigh the plants·
- Properly log the activities, weight, etc.·
- Partner with team members to complete trim
- Adhere to 710 specific trim techniques·
- Wear PPE and exercise proper sanitation protocols·
- Carefully hang plants above trim tables
- Remove trellis from plants·
- Separate green waste from flower
- Throw out bags of green waste as needed·
- Switch between trimming techniques based on the planned extraction method·
- Work with teammates to trim plants in a fast and efficient manner
- Identify potential plant maladies (bud rot, fungus, gnats, etc.)
- For extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking through the workday.
- Must be able to exert well-paced mobility and perform repetitive tasks for up to 8 hours in length.
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced production environment while maintaining quality and accuracy.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jobscore.com.