Website CLS Holdings
From Seed to Sale: Cultivating the Health and Safety of Our Customers
Our company is looking for an enthusiastic and process-oriented Human Resources Generalist to oversee human resources functions within our growing company. Including but not limited to administration of the employee lifecycle, benefits, recruiting, training, payroll processing and HR administrative support to our management team.
The HR Generalist will run the daily functions of the HR department including overseeing the scheduling, assignments, priorities, and daily workflow of subordinate staff in the department. The ideal candidate for this role will maintain an uncompromising commitment to operational excellence and execution.
- Manage and complete payroll processing, benefits administration, wage garnishments and deductions.
- Oversee and maintain all employment and payroll records including employee onboarding and offboarding documents and processes.
- Maintain and organize employee facing resources – ensuring forms, policies and resources are up-to-date and easily accessible by employees.
- Prepare reports to relevant departments about payroll, company budget and expenses.
- Ensure all timecards are approved by the deadline. Reconcile payroll records with approved timecards.
- Train managers and staff on correct use of the timeclock and payroll system.
- Ability to develop, implement, review, administer and support all HR department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems including updating the Employee Handbook.
- Actively support the management team on HR related topics and employee disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Maintain personnel database regarding salaries/personnel information
- Report to department supervisor/director regarding daily activities and issues
- Delegate assignments accordingly within the HR team.
- Communicate effectively with employees and leaders within the organization for the common goals of the company.
- Analyze and ensure the organization is compliant with all applicable state and federal labor laws, rules, and policies.
- Leadership and instructional aptitudes needed to provide training and oversight on policies and procedures
- Continued involvement in and refinement of the recruitment process, including generating job descriptions, posting advertisements, and managing the hiring process
- Cultivate training and development programs
- Participate in performance evaluation processes as needed
- Composure and confidentiality required to handle disciplinary and grievance issues
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed. Participates in developing HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Oversee and maintain employee benefits, healthcare enrollment eligibility, PTO balances and employee attendance tracking.
- Correspond with NV DETR unemployment office and attend unemployment hearings when required.
- Attend functions, training and events associated with this role.
- Create and distribute various staff memos as needed.
- All other duties as assigned by the Management Team.
- Experience with payroll platforms. Experience with Wurk Payroll platform a plus.
- Able to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge of tax and wage laws
- Good understanding of the common fiscal procedures
- Excellent verbal and written administrative communication skills
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively within a group or with minimal supervision
- Approachable, positive attitude, attentive and helpful
- Dress in business casual attire
- Able to work business hours, Monday through Fridays. Work 8.5 – 10 hours + as needed to support the needs of the business.
- Flexibility/Adaptability skills
- Strong background in using Excel, Word, Adobe and Microsoft suite platforms.
- Spreadsheet preparation and tracking skills
- Calendaring skills
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality
- Instinctual sense of when to consult with upper management/ direct supervisor
- Keen attention to detail and process development/implementation
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, compliance and practices and experience in developing, executing, and maintaining HR projects and programs.
- Able to manage workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
- Physically able to work seated in front of a computer for long hours at a time
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision insurance offered
- Paid Time Off accrual
- Holiday Pay according to handbook
- Employee discount
- Competitive annual salary
- Full time position
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements. Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job please visit www.clsholdingsinc.com.