Website Eden Enterprises
Pioneering a standard in the cannabis industry.
Eden Enterprises is a vertically integrated cannabis company with expanding interests in retail, cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and intellectual property. Eden Enterprises hosts a number of operations comprising of Garden of Eden (dispensary brand), Eden Infusions (distribution/manufacturing), Terpene Belt Farms (hemp cultivation) and Terpene Belt Processing (hemp processing). Our network of experience brought to the table by cannabis business veterans, both founding members and external partners, provides the basis for vertical integration across the entire cannabis and hemp supply chains.
The Delivery Driver is responsible for operating and maintaining their personal vehicle in addition to performing remote delivery of retail goods. The Delivery Driver is concerned about delivering goods and merchandise in a safe and timely manner. This position may work as a part of a delivery team to ensure that goods are properly packaged, loaded and safely reach their destination. The Delivery Driver should be able to provide a clean driving record and is committed to adhering to company policy and safety practices.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering goods and merchandise to their destination
- Reviewing shipments before and after delivery to ensure accuracy and completion
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles
- Adhering to assigned routes in a safe and timely manner
- Exercise the utmost safety protocol and precautions while operating delivery vehicle
- Abiding by all traffic laws and company policies
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to shipments and deliveries
- Operating vehicles and machines such as vans, push carts, fork lifts, etc.
- Completing driving manifest with every delivery route
- Occasionally inspect delivery vehicles for maintenance or service needs.
- A reliable automobile according to GOE’s auto standards.
- Possess and maintain personal auto insurance.
- Possess and maintain vehicle registration.
- Possess and maintain valid CA driver’s license.
- Submit to background checks including driving checks.
- Possess a good driving record.
- Proficient operating a smartphone.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Possess a neat and professional appearance.
- Possess the ability to adapt to rapid change and evolution.
- $17 per hour.
- Mileage reimbursement according to current IRS standards.
- An employee discount at all GOE retail locations.
Eden Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer, and do not unlawfully discriminate against, make employment decisions, or permit harassment based on perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, age sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S Military or veteran status, salary history, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Eden is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities, including by not limited to the Fair Pay Act, FEHA, and all applicable laws and ordinances regarding conviction and arrest history.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jobscore.com.