Website Eden Enterprises
Pioneering a standard in the cannabis industry.
About Eden Enterprises:
Eden Enterprises is a vertically integrated cannabis company with expanding interests in retail, cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and intellectual property. Eden Enterprises hosts a number of operations comprising Garden of Eden (dispensary brand), Eden Infusions (distribution/manufacturing), Terpene Belt Farms (hemp cultivation) and Terpene Belt Processing (hemp processing). Our network of experience brought to the table by cannabis business veterans, both founding members and external partners, provides the basis for vertical integration across the entire cannabis and hemp supply chains.
- Partner with the compliance team to complete internal and external regulatory audits while maintaining records
- Translation of data from Batch Records, into Seed to Sale software, and ensure instep alignment with Metrc.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the data in the reports including Sales, Production, Testing, Purchasing, Inventory, and Adjustments.
- Ensuring keystrokes on our seed to sale software by our operators are representative of the batch records and day to day realities.
- Being on the frontlines of the EOM cycle counts and reporting of data from Seed to Sale software and METRC to Director of Operations, Operations Manager, and Accounting.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Metrc experience
- Seed to software data entry experience
- Cycle count experience MoM
- MoM, QoQ, and YoY analysis of product flow of starting inventory, purchases, testing, adjustments, conversion, production, sales, ending inventory.
- Efficient with google sheets, microsoft excel/word, and google drive.
- Has a basic understanding of product knowledge.
- General understanding of the KPIs we revolve our operations around and how the data accuracy/translation fits into it.
- Understanding and adhering to all industry related compliance standards.
Eden Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer, and do not unlawfully discriminate against, make employment decisions, or permit harassment based on perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, age sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S Military or veteran status, salary history, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Eden is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities, including by not limited to the Fair Pay Act, FEHA, and all applicable laws and ordinances regarding conviction and arrest history.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jobscore.com.