Providing the highest-quality medical marijuana products and the best in customer care in and around the Boston area
Revolutionary Clinics is harnessing the positive power of the emerging cannabis industry to raise the standard for alternative care and generate economic opportunity across Massachusetts. At its three registered marijuana dispensaries in Cambridge and Somerville, Revolutionary Clinics provides the highest quality medical marijuana products and the very best in-patient care and was named the best medical dispensary in the state by its peers in 2019. Its state-of-the-art cultivation facility in Fitchburg, Massachusetts is one of the largest in the state and supplies over 35 retail establishments with sought-after products and flower. Revolutionary Clinics employs more than 230 colleagues across its manufacturing and retail operations and generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax revenue for Massachusetts’ communities. Through its corporate social responsibility program, Cannabis with a Conscience, Revolutionary Clinics joins with a range of partners in supporting healthy lives and vulnerable populations, advancing community revitalization efforts through philanthropy and public-private partnerships, and promoting diversity within the cannabis industry.
The Human Resource Coordinator is an integral part of Revolutionary Clinics HR team. This role acts as the main point of contact for employees and managers on various administrative HR related items including employee onboarding, HRIS system maintenance, compensation, benefits, and policy related questions, and HR reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in per-employment process including setup of new employee email and profile(s)
- Assist with new hire onboarding to ensure positive and welcoming experience.
- Assist with HRIS system needs including maintenance of employee data, system access, and creation of various performance documents.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Respond to employee inquiries related to benefits, payroll, compensation, policies and procedures.
- Make HRIS needed changes to employee’s compensation, benefit and personal information.
- Coordinate administration of worker’s compensation and employee leave requests
HR Administration and Reporting Activities:
- Maintain HRIS records and employee files including, but not limited to, entering new hires, job changes and terminations in our HRIS system, WURK.
- Act as HR data expert by becoming proficient with HR reporting tools to create needed HR reports and key metrics tracked within the department.
- Provide data for government required reporting in collaboration with the HR team.
- Process unemployment claims, wage garnishment requests and provide direction for employment verifications.
- Monitor labor law posting requirements and ensure compliance.
- Provide assistance when necessary to help guide managers and associates with WURK functions.
- Contribute to ongoing deployment of WURK and other HR initiatives through specialized project support.
- General knowledge of MA cannabis compliance protocols and procedures
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- 0-2 years of corporate or manufacturing HR experience
- Proficient in MS Office with a heavy emphasis on Excel
- Must be at least 21 years of age
All submitted resumes will be reviewed by our Human Resources Department. We will contact you if we determine you to be qualified for the available position. If we find that we do not have a position available that suits your experience and qualifications, we will retain your information for one year and contact you if an appropriate position becomes available. Thank you for your interest in Revolutionary Clinics.
Revolutionary Clinics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other protected classification under the law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, salary, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment and discharge.
Revolutionary Clinics will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Revolutionary Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to HR@RevClinics.org