Providing the highest-quality medical marijuana products and the best in customer care in and around the Boston area
Position Title: Processing Technician
Position Location: Fitchburg
Position Type: On-Site
Employment Status: Full-Time
Revolutionary Clinics is harnessing the positive power of the emerging cannabis industry to raise the standard for alternative care and generate economic opportunity across Massachusetts. At its three registered marijuana dispensaries in Cambridge and Somerville, Revolutionary Clinics provides the highest quality medical marijuana products and the very best in-patient care and was named the best medical dispensary in the state by its peers in 2019. Its state-of-the-art cultivation facility in Fitchburg, Massachusetts is one of the largest in the state and supplies over 35 retail establishments with sought-after products and flower. Revolutionary Clinics employs more than 230 colleagues across its manufacturing and retail operations and generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax revenue for Massachusetts’ communities. Through its corporate social responsibility program, Cannabis with a Conscience, Revolutionary Clinics joins with a range of partners in supporting healthy lives and vulnerable populations, advancing community revitalization efforts through philanthropy and public-private partnerships, and promoting diversity within the cannabis industry.
Processing Technicians are responsible for handling and processing dry plant material, running standard production machinery, and assisting with general packaging of products within our production facility.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
• Efficiently handle and process cannabis material including but not limited to trimming, pre-roll production, packaging, and labeling of product
• Maintain that all production areas and equipment are clean and sanitized
• Ensure that all areas of production comply with Massachusetts and CCC regulations
• Continuously monitor quality and manufacturing of all product associated with the production department including but not limited to bulk flower, prepolls, cartridges, concentrate, and edibles
• Accurately record and monitor daily production in relation to metrics and KPI’s set by department heads.
• Experience in production or manufacturing environments in compliance with 21 CFR Part 211- Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and/or ISO 9000
• Strong attention to detail
• Prior experience within the cannabis industry, including but not limited to seed to sale tracking software
• Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
• Must pass a comprehensive background check annually to ensure compliance within Cannabis Control Commission and Revolutionary Clinics set regulations
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 2nd Shift | Monday- Friday, 2PM-10PM EST
• 1st Shift | Monday- Friday, 6AM- 2PM EST
Revolutionary Clinics has an point based system to ensure adherence to our attendance policy. An employee who does not complete their scheduled shift will recieve a point against their attendance. Accumulation of a certain number of points is grounds for termination through the duration of employement.
Employees may be required to bend, squat, kneel, crouch, climb, crawl, complete repetitive hand movements, and/or walk intermittently throughout the day. Employees may also be exposed to company approved chemicals for sanitation and production purposes. Team members will also be exposed to cannabis and cannabis products while onsite.
All submitted resumes will be reviewed by our Human Resources Department. We will contact you if we determine you to be qualified for the available position. If we find that we do not have a position available that suits your experience and qualifications, we will retain your information for one year and contact you if an appropriate position becomes available. Thank you for your interest in Revolutionary Clinics.
Revolutionary Clinics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other protected classification under the law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, salary, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment and discharge.
Revolutionary Clinics will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Revolutionary Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to HR@RevClinics.org