Website Rebel Spirit
Live Free. Fly High.
Location: Sacramento, California
Starting Salary: $40,000 – $50,000 per year
Rebel Spirit seeks an experienced production team leader to organize and oversee the daily activities of our pre-roll manufacturing operation. The production team leader will ensure that the business is profitable by managing procedures and coaching/mentoring employees. Responsibilities for this role require thorough knowledge of company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent in planning and overseeing all operational activities. They must be an excellent leader and communicator who can discover and implement the most efficient ways to run day-to-day operations. The production team leader will train for two weeks at Rebel Spirit’s facility in Eugene, Oregon before launching a small production facility with 4 – 5 employees in Sacramento, California. The operation is expected to grow to 20+ employees within the first year, and to 40+ employees by the end of the second year.
• Plan and run day-to-day operations of production, packaging, and supply chain.
• Trouble-shoot equipment problems. • Ensure achievement of production goals while keeping labor costs in check.
• Evaluate business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements to increase efficiency and profitability.
• Scale the operation in terms of equipment and employees needed to meet fast-growing demand.
• Manage human resources by hiring, training, motivating, disciplining, and terminating employees as necessary.
• Create and maintain a peaceful and productive work atmosphere for staff.
• Create employee work schedules and oversee time-keeping and payroll.
• Communicate regularly with senior management to make decisions, problem-solve, and set goals.
Our production team leader will work alongside other employees manufacturing pre-rolls in a clean and organized environment.
• Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science, preferred
• Proven experience in production management
• Facility in using MS Office and Google Drive
• Cannabis and / or agricultural industry experience
• Knowledge of cannabis products
We’d like our production team leader to have at least an Associate’s degree. At the same time, previous work experience is a more important qualifier.
ABOUT REBEL SPIRIT
Rebel Spirit grows cannabis on Uncle Mark’s farm with you and our planet in mind. Our hand-mixed soil, well-water, organic nutrients and loving care produce products of another world. We preserve the legacy of Uncle Mark, our original “Rebel Spirit” by bringing that spirit to you through our award-winning proprietary strains. See rebelspiritcannabis.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com