BiscottiBrands Biscotti Brands
The Original Italian Cannabis Brand
- Cannabis: 2 years (Required)
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
Full Job Description
B2B Business Development / Sales Role
We are looking for standout B2B sales performers located in the Northern California market area that have experience in the licensed cannabis industry and would like to become an Independent Contractor providing Business Development / Selling Services. If you are not located in the Northern California market area and/or you do not have licensed cannabis industry selling experience, there is no need to contact us.
Biscotti Brands is an exciting and growing company in need of high-performing professionals to represent Biscotti and Tutti branded adult-use cannabis products. Our Corporate Support Center is based in Emeryville, California. This Independent Contractor role is an essential Business-to-Business (B2B) facing role and is an exciting opportunity to build upon your professional sales and customer service experience while leveraging your knowledge of cannabis and your B2B selling skills within the licensed Cannabis industry. This role is a field-based remote role and candidates need to provide their own insured and registered transportation as well as have a valid Driver’s License.
Important Note: As an Independent Contractor you cannot have any conflicts of interest with any previous or current client, customer, employer, etc. which interferes with your ability to provide business development/selling services as an Independent Contractor. However, if you represent other cannabis brands be sure to disclose that information to us and we can discuss further with you.
Independent Contractor – Business Development; Sales Representative Role:
We are looking for a seasoned B2B sales professionals that enjoy working independently and traveling to different locations and who may desire to supplement their current income by becoming and Independent Contractor. This role is responsible for promoting, educating, and selling Biscotti and Tutti branded products to current and future customers within licensed retail dispensaries/stores and online delivery services channels. At times, you may be called upon to educate and answer product knowledge-related questions from in-store personnel related to the products you are representing.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for to leverage your business to business selling experience in the fast-growing cannabis industry…Take action and contact us today!
The Independent Contractor needs to be at least 21-years old and be sales and service-oriented, a self-starter, driven/self-motivated, and organized, while being committed to excellence, and having a high-level of product knowledge within the cannabis industry along with a successful track-record of strong B2B sales results.
· Traveling to licensed retail dispensary/store locations or other locations for sales calls and promotional events.
· Setting up appoints with retail dispensary/store buyers.
· Presenting and selling Biscotti & Tutti branded cannabis products.
· Capturing and reporting on in-store inventory, merchandising, pricing and sales-related data.
· Building a database of retail dispensary/store contact information from buyers and other retail operators and staff members.
· Representing Biscotti and Tutti brands at dispensaries/retail locations to buyers.
· Becoming a Subject Matter Expert in Biscotti and Tutti product lines.
· Being comfortable sharing brand messaging and product-related information.
· Being on-site and on-time for and all scheduled appointments with buyers.
· Securing, storing, transporting, distributing and maintaining inventory levels of company provided Marketing Collateral, SWAG, Samples and Promotional Gift Items.
· Tracking and reporting all sales orders as per company standards.
· Timely reporting and tracking of all Sample Requests and Sample offerings.
· Building strong relationships with retail in-store buyers and retail personnel.
· Maintaining a positive image of the Biscotti and Tutti brands at all times.
· Verifying Commission Reports with necessary details and supporting documentation so you can be paid for your services.
Requirements – Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Experience)
· Extensive knowledge of the licensed cannabis industry.
· Familiarity with cannabis dispensaries throughout the Southern California market area.
· Prior B2B sales experience in the cannabis industry is required.
· A demonstrated track-record of selling accomplishments.
· Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with a diverse range of people.
· Bi-lingual is a plus.
· Professional demeanor and the ability to maintain confidential information.
· Must have unlimited access to a reliable and insured vehicle that meets the State’s requirements.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Independent Contractor to successfully perform the essential functions of this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the Independent Contractor is regularly required to talk or hear. The Independent Contractor frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The Independent Contractor is often required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The Independent Contractor must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This Role Description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the Independent Contractor (s) incumbent in this role. Independent Contractors will be required to follow any other role-related instructions and to perform any other role-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this role successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, as it is an Independent Contractor to Independent Contractor relationship.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.