perfectearthut True North of Utah, LLC
From Roots to Remedy
Full Job Description
Perfect Earth Modern Apothecary is seeking a Pharmacist for our Logan Pharmacy. In this role, the Pharmacist ensures that our patients’ needs are met and exceeds in delivering remarkable customer service. The Pharmacist will also provide patients with excellent product knowledge, effective service and an approachable attitude.
- Obtains approval granted by the state and checks patient certifications through the secure online portal.
- Dispense medical cannabis medications based on patient’s physician recommendations.
- Individual patient consultations to determine the best therapy in conjunction with the recommendations made by patient’s physician.
- Maintains control of the inventory and rotates the inventory as needed.
- Submit and review the state prescription monitoring program.
- Maintain records along with removing outdated and damaged drugs from the dispensary inventory.
- Mentor, motivate, elevate and inspire the managers and store staff through continual training on compliance, products, and best practices
- Adhere to and promote the culture of positivity, professionalism and compliance of policies and state regulations
- Conduct over-the-phone and in-person consultations and follow-ups to ensure that patients and caregivers are receiving accurate and helpful information in a caring and compassionate way
- Follow policies and procedures and execute all company programs for customer service, patient and visitor management, state compliance and safety and security guidelines
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; working to establish personal networks.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in the Pharmacy or PharmD. An active license in good standing without restrictions.
- 3 -5 years’ experience.
- Strong team management and personal communication skills
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment
- Strong compliance and regulation attitude
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Satisfactory completion of any UtahState required Medical Cannabis education programs.
- Ability to learn and understand cannabinoids and how they interact with the human body.
- Ability to work effectively with employees, management, patients, governmental agencies, community members and the general public.
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- 8 hour shift
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.