Dispensary marketing on autopilot.
Account management: 3 years (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Digital marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Terrayn, a high-growth marketing technology company based in Denver, CO, is looking to add an Account Manager to our incredible team to help ensure we are always delivering above and beyond for our clients.
If you are looking for an Account Manager position in an exponentially growing industry, we have got the opportunity for you! Are you passionate about building and maintaining relationships? Are you interested in working with dispensary businesses and are up for a new challenge? Do you have a strong work ethic and are a true team player? Then you might be the right fit for our team!
- Maintain and build strong, trusted customer relationships
- Help facilitate a smooth onboarding for new customers
- Conduct recurring client check-ins and manage next steps with stakeholder teams
- Prepare key data points for client meetings and present & discuss digital strategy that is in alignment with client’s expectations and goals
- Oversee monitoring of client campaign performance and present reports and analysis to clients
- Work to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account dominance within an assigned territory
- Identify up-sell / cross-sell opportunities and/or products with a better fit for each customer’s individual needs
- Research industry trends and update/develop internal processes to reflect best practices
- 3+ years of experience in account management, customer success management, client success management or client retention management
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related discipline
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing, including SEO, Google Search Console, Analytics, & My Business
- Familiarity with standard performance metrics in digital marketing (impressions, clicks, click-through-rate, conversions, etc.) and reporting formats in various digital channels
- Client-facing experience in project management and business development
- Experience in the cannabis industry is a plus
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Data-driven, analytical minded and able to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious team player
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Fast learner and interested in digital marketing and ever-evolving technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
A few points about why it’s great to work at Terrayn:
- Competitive Pay + Bonus Plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Healthcare Benefits (Health, Vision + Dental)
- Professional Coaching
- Recognition and opportunity for quick advancement
- Working with a motivated and dedicated team
- Having a job with a purpose and making an impact every day
- …and more!
Please submit a cover letter with your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
Learn more at www.terrayn.com.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Why do you want to work for Terrayn?
- Why should we hire you?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Account management: 3 years (Required)
- Digital marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.