Cultivating Happiness through the Goodness of Cannabis.
At Harvest, our mission is to improve people’s lives through the goodness of cannabis. We fulfill our purpose by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis. Our team connects with others, enlightening and empowering. We are looking for leaders who are inspired by our ideals and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. While we are one of the largest multi-state operators in the country, we still operate with a startup mentality and prioritize execution in addition to strategy and ideation. If you value improving lives, joining the fastest growing and most unique industry in the world and establishing yourself as a leader in the space, we’d like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We seek individuals who are genuine, dedicated to shaping the cannabis industry, accountable with a strong sense of integrity, and who are driven to make an impact. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust which emphasizes working hard, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
- Competitive pay and total compensation packages
- Attractive benefits
- Paid time off and employee rewards
- Professional growth and employee engagement initiatives
- A leading company in the fast-growing cannabis industry whose core business improves lives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
- Reviewing, verifying, and organizing invoices for approval through 3-way matching or a workflow approval; clarifying any questionable items or pricing on invoices; and resolving any purchase order, contract or invoice discrepancies
- Audit, process, and enter vendor invoices, expense reports, check requests, and other accounts payable transactions into the accounts payable application in a timely manner
- Invoice coding in accordance with accounting department standards
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and resolve issues with vendors
- Contact appropriate vendors for follow up when needed
- Assist in month-end, quarterly, and annual reporting and closing procedures
- Prepare checks for reimbursements and payments
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Maintain data in information systems or databases
- Safeguard confidential information and documents
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- 2+ years of experience in accounts payable
- Experience in Microsoft office, specifically Excel
- Prior experience with ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, or Oracle
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage high stress situations and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it
- Throughout extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the workday. Must be capable of sitting in front of a computer for extended periods of time
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
- High school diploma or GED required
*The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
*Harvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete the application or interview process should notify Recruitment at Recruitment@harvestinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit harvesthoc.isolvedhire.com.