Website Verity Analytics
The Evolution of Cannabis Testing
Analytical Chemist with a BS or MS(masters are preferred) in chemistry or analytical chemistry
• Prepare samples for analysis, analyze, and report results.
• Able to operate and maintain LCMSMS, GCMSMS or ICPMS
• Prepare controlled documentation in support of the sampling, analysis, and reporting of results.
• Analyze data with respect to standards or to previously determined parameters.
• Perform routine review in support of GAP, and ISO 17025
• Perform sampling and testing of raw materials according to procedures.
• Perform testing according to SOP.
• Perform method qualification and validation according to protocols.
• Represent with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
• Adhere to policies and support management decisions in a positive, professional manner.
• Keep meticulous and current notebook, logbook and electronic records, related to the work performed.
• Be current with all job-related trainings.
Work areas are mostly inside, in a climate-controlled environment with moderate to high background noise and minimal natural lighting. Sampling of raw materials may take place either outside or in the HMU. Position involves exposure to hazardous materials, fumes, odors.
• Analytical Chemist with at least 2 years of experience in mass spectrometry analysis. • Experience in a cannabis testing lab. is desirable.
• Bachelor’s (BS) degree in Chemistry. Master is preferred
ABOUT VERITY ANALYTICS
Verity Analytics is a leading provider of analytical services for all cultivators, producers, manufacturers, and distributors of cannabis products in California. Verity was founded in 2018 with a mission to continually innovate and set higher standards for the cannabis testing industry. Our leadership team integrates industry best practices with the most cutting-edge methodologies to measure the safety and purity of all products containing active cannabinoids and terpenes.
We are excited to evolve with this industry and will continue to analyze and research cannabis to improve our understanding of this diverse and potent plant. There is so much pharmacology yet to be discovered and we aim to be a part of this revolutionary time in plant medicine.
We utilize the world’s most advanced technology built by Thermo Fisher Scientific instruments. Verity Analytics approaches cannabis testing with extreme importance and takes the responsibility seriously. Our customers rest assured that they obtain the most accurate results obtained by a highly qualified team working in a sterile environment free from contaminants.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com