LET US EARN YOUR TRUST
Trucenta, LLC, is searching for an experienced art director to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will bring a mix of artistic, marketing, and business expertise to the position to help build our brands and grow our business. We are looking for someone who can inspire and be inspired by others to take our creative efforts to the next level. He/she will have a natural eye for design and a passion for delivering dynamic, innovative ideas that connect with any audience.
- Work with leadership to establish a unified brand understanding and voice for the company, helming a creative audit to elevate our innovation
- Conceptualize campaign vision, harnessing original graphics, copy, content websites, social media, and other marketing materials
- Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables
- Obtain leadership approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations, encouraging members to provide feedback, and responding to internal commentary and requests
- Present or oversee presentation of final concepts and coordinate production and dissemination for cross-organizational use
- Produces art layouts by developing art concepts and providing work direction to staff.
- Trains, assigns, schedules, and coaches team members.
- Meets art department work standards by following production, productivity and quality.
- Resolves operational problems and Identifies work process improvements.
- Formulates art concepts by supervising workers engaged in executing layout designs for artwork and copy to be presented by visual communications media.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in an art, fine arts or design
- 3-5 years of experience as an art director or creative director
- 1-2 years within an agency environment
- Proficiency with design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere, and Animate)
- Exceptional capability with typography, layout, and prototyping
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Prior experience as an art director
- Retail environment experience
- Website management experience
- Have a solid knowledge of photography and video production art direction
To apply for this job please visit trucenta.prismhr-hire.com.