buddyboybrands Buddy Boy Brands
THE FINEST QUALITY CANNABIS PRODUCTS
Buddy Boy Brands currently pays 100% of the base health insurance plan for employees who are been with the company for 90+ days.
Assistant Store Manager – Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To be considered applicants must have a current MED badge. Out of state applicants will not be considered.
- Communicate the stores weekly and monthly sales information
- Assist the Store Manager with employee schedules and assist with managing employee work hours and vacation requests
- Assist with the conduction of training of all new employees as well as the re-training of existing employees when needed
- Motivate and work together with employees to meet and exceed sales goals
- Assist with the administration of employee evaluations
- Inform the employee of new updates and general developments in the company
- Participate along with the Store Manager in evaluating applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with Human Resources; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
- Accurately perform daily inventory management, tracking active product and back stock, ensuring adequate inventory levels are maintained and ordering products to replenish stock
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established company policies and procedures
- Support the Store Manager by monitoring the activities of the store employees to maximize efficiency, minimize errors and respond to customer’s needs in a timely fashion
- Accountable for accurately utilizing, monitoring and reconciling Buddy Boy Brands’ Point of Sale system, cash handling and dispensing of product
- Accountable for accurately monitoring and reporting sales, transfers, etc. to METRC
- Implement and oversee compliance regulations set forth by Colorado MED
- Assist State and Local government auditors, inspectors and law enforcement with inventory, sales, and compliance audits.
- Assist with internal sales and inventory audits
- Other duties as assigned by the Store Manager
- Directly supervises Budtenders, Key Holder(s), Receptionists, etc.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- BA/BS degree preferred, or an additional 2 years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 2+ years’ experience in retail required; must have at least 1 year of experience in a management role within a retail or customer service environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid organizational and communication skills, the Assistant Manager must be able to fully support all aspects of the store, including but not limited to: making store schedules, compliance, interviewing, training new employees, ordering product, inventory control, loss prevention, etc.
- Ability to partner with Store Manager on all operational matters
- Ability to work with vendors and agencies to produce results
- Basic Microsoft Office, Point of Sale software, cash management, and banking knowledge is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player mentality
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to employees and vendors maintaining a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to creatively cultivate long-term customer relationships
- Ability to deal with internal or external issues and resolve in a professional manner
- Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations by supervising store a minimum of 5 full shifts per week, including weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
- Must be able to obtain a Notary Public Commission
- Must be able to obtain a Key or Support badge through the Medical Marijuana Enforcement Division
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/Disabled/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
To apply for this job please visit buddyboy.isolvedhire.com.