High school or equivalent (Required)
Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Verano is experiencing exponential growth and we are looking to add an enthusiastic and focused Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter), bilingual in English and Spanish to the Talent Acquisition team. The TA Specialist is responsible for managing full-cycle recruitment and talent acquisition strategies for all levels and areas of the business within their assigned regions.
To apply on our job board, please visit: https://verano.com/careers/?gh_jid=4550699003
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, selection criteria, and job details such as duties and responsibilities, minimum and preferred qualifications, physical and mental demands, and work environment.
- Process staffing requisition requests.
- Implement creative and effective recruiting sourcing strategies to identify pools of qualified candidates using recruitment tools like LinkedIn, Indeed, social media, networking, university recruitment, referrals, and local community-based outreach.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions and job posts.
- Utilize the ATS (Greenhouse) to move candidates through the recruitment lifecycle.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to talent acquisition, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Review candidate applications and identify qualified candidates.
- Conduct phone screens, present qualified candidates to hiring managers, and coordinate interviews.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and internal business partners.
- Proactively guide candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from prospecting to preliminary phone calls, through the offer stage, all while providing a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Act as a liaison with schools, alumni groups, outreach organizations, and other groups as necessary.
- Ensure and document compliance with EEOC and Affirmative Action Plan.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years of high-volume recruiting experience required.
- Must be fully bilingual: English and Spanish.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check.
- Must be able to register with multiple states’ cannabis commissions as an agent.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or relevant field required.
- 1+ year(s) of in-house full-cycle recruitment or talent acquisition experience preferred.
Physical and Mental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position, move and/or position oneself, communicate, operate and/or prepare, place, position objects, tools, or controls. The employee must occasionally move packages weighing up to 10 lb. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close observation and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
Verano Holdings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We place priority in an environment of inclusion, diversity, and social justice and are committed to securing a better, brighter way forward for our employees, our markets, and our communities.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Are you at least 21 years of age?
- What is your desired compensation? (base salary)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit verano.com.