Location: Ionia, MI
Status: Part-time (5-29 hours)
Reports To: General Manager
WHO WE ARE:
We are guides. We usher new and returning users through tailored retail experiences to enhance their access to safe and reliable cannabis products, provide knowledge and guidance for users on dosing and consumption, and deliver our patients to relief and relaxation. We are emerging in 3 states over the coming months and are looking for skilled, passionate cannabis enthusiasts who will grow with our brand. Are you our next guide? Apply below!
WHO WE WANT:
We are excited to be expanding our team and looking for our next Advisors who will help us in educating and informing our clients through their transactions. You will be taken through an extensive overview of the business, being cross-trained and assisting in all areas including patient intakes, sales, outreach activities, inventory management, and much more! This is a fast-paced fun environment and we look forward to finding our next team member like you! Some specific job duties include:
MAIN JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets clients in person or on the phone; schedules appointments; oversees patient intake and renewal procedures
- Maintains client records in compliance with State law and Company policy
- Answers questions about the law and the Company from members and others
- Assists members in selecting medicine; advises and educates them about safe dosage and other aspects of this medicine
- Assists Dispensary Manager with inventory and cash management, daily and weekly
- Maintains a clean, safe, welcoming environment inside and outside the facility
- Other duties may be assigned by the Dispensary Manager according to Company needs
- Experience in high-volume retail or hospitality environment – 2 years min
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding of cannabis products preferred
- Bilingual preferred by not required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self-motivated and always looking to improve
- Ability to multi-task and take direction
- Attention to detail a must
- Must pass all required state background checks to be eligible for hire
***To be considered for this position, you MUST complete the assessments.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Customers are required to wear a mask, we offer curbside pickup and delivery, and common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulation?
- To meet state regulations you must be 21 years or older. Do you meet this requirement?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Retail Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Cannabis Industry (in an official capacity): 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.