Website C3 Industries
Building a premier, vertically-integrated cannabis company
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Boutique Cannabis) throughout Michigan and Oregon, with active expansion underway within Missouri and Massachusetts markets and communities.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Retail Assistant Planner to be responsible for providing support to the Planning Manager and Buying Team in building merchandise assortment and promotional strategies that achieve sales and profit objectives. Planning is accountable for the development, coordination, and review of the product assortment by door as well as the financial planning and inventory management of each product category.
In this role you will….
- Provide support with building merchandise assortment and pricing/promotional strategies that generate high sales, profit and inventory turnover
- Assist in the development, coordination, and review of merchandise assortments by door/region
- Support in-season management of the assortment including; space and sku management, product and store review and analysis with the overall objective of being responsive to developing trends, driving sales and profitability
- Collaborate with the stores and buying teams on the implementation of assortment, promotions, space and replenishment strategies
- Conduct merchandise analysis; reacts and recommends action on product, space and store performance
- Analyze sales performance and stock levels for key categories and classifications, recommend adjustments to future forecasts
Skills and experience you have…
- 1-3 years work experience in retail planning, buying or merchandising
- Bachelors’ degree in retail, data analytics or finance preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Business knowledge of retail and merchandising concepts
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer literate, proficient on PC based application
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build relationships, operate in an environment of ambiguity, and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of the cannabis industry, customer requests, and upcoming trends and vendors.
- Highly analytical, capable of turning raw data into information and insights.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to develop and implement operational best practices.
- Good judgment in a fast-moving environment with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks.
- Must possess excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
- Regular travel to retail stores located in Michigan, and occasional travel to other states required.
You should apply if…
- You have an unwavering sense of data analysis and are a numbers driven person.
- You have a familiarity and passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You are detailed orientated and are comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit c3industries.breezy.hr.