Vermont’s Premier Medical Cannabis Dispensary
CeresMED South is seeking an experienced individual to assist with daily operations of Middlebury medical cannabis dispensary. Our Dispensaries are open Monday through Sunday, employees will be required to work some weekend hours.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the bar high! We’re looking for a motivated individual who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment, and will help us grow our amazing company culture!
Summary of duties:
Dispensary Sales Associate sells regulated and non-regulated merchandise to customers coping with chronic, acute or other serious medical conditions.
- Greets customers at work station or in dispensary waiting room, including answering the door, checking and scanning customer IDs, processing initial paperwork.
- Describes products available and explains use, operation of the products, and care of the merchandise to the customer.
- Totals the purchases, and receives and processes cash or debit card payments.
- Responsible for product inventory at the sales associate station, including medicated and non-medicated plus FIFO, and maintains stock throughout shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized station; and in conjunction with entire staff, a clean and organized dispensary store location.
- Covers the dispensary reception/waiting room area, including answering the phone, responding to emails, and scheduling appointments.
- Carries out home deliveries as requested. Follows delivery driving routes and time schedules.
- Loads, unloads, prepares, inspects and operates the delivery vehicle.
- Completes logs and reports. Follows applicable home delivery SOPs.
Minimum required qualifications:
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, six months of relevant work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles of providing customer service and personal services, including needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles of showing, promotion, and selling products, including selling tactics, product demonstration, and sales control systems.
- Strong persuasion skills and speaking skills to convey information correctly, and to persuade customer to purchase or change their minds or behavior.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must successfully pass a thorough background check prior to hire, and each successive year during employment
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.50 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.