Elemental Kitchen and Laboratory
BOUTIQUE MEDICAL CANNABIS BAKERY
Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Reports To: Operational Manager.
Employee Level: 2
Summary of Position: The Inventory Technician is responsible for the total inventory of all raw materials, finished products, and supplies, at Elemental Kitchen and Laboratory. The Inventory Technician will oversee the inventory duties for the storage all finished package items, raw materials and supplies. The Inventory Technician will work with the Operational Manager to count, reconcile, split finished products per clients instructions, and fulfill client orders. Initiate and complete compliance entries and paperwork with Biotrack, entering, modifying and transferring goods.
Directly through customer service, the Inventory Technician must develop positive relationships with clients, vendors, and the management company. The Inventory Technician must be able to communicate any supply chain issues, change orders, inventory modifications, or discrepancies that might arise during the ordering and production processes. Communicate, maintain, and keep accurate records in hard-copy or electronic form, for reports and access to the Operational Manager.
– High School diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
– 12 Months of applicable inventory experience.
– Manufacturing experience will be considered.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Proficient knowledge of basic mathematics and algebra.
– Proficient use of e-mail, Microsoft word, and excel.
– Ability to create, edit and manipulate, data spreadsheets.
– Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
– Reliable transportation, and an NM divers license.
– Ability to pass state and federal background checks.
– Adherence to the organizational policies and procedures, including but not limited to, quality assurance, employee handbook, and code of conduct.
– Writing skills to produce, prepare, and modify, policies and procedures.
– Ability to sit or stand for long periods while performing a repetitive motion.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- inventory: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.