- Part Time
- Kansas City, MO
- Salary: $14.42 an hour
Dedicated to Wellness
Full Job Description
About Riverside Wellness
At Riverside Wellness, we are wholly committed to providing patients in Missouri the highest level of compassionate care by sourcing the safest, cleanest and most effective forms of medical marijuana while providing thorough educational access for patients to ensure effective treatment for their issues. Simply stated, we put patients first. We pledge to provide distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service as we strive to gain the respect and trust of our customers, suppliers and partners.
The success of Riverside Wellness is determined by our ability to operate as a unified team. We must earn the trust and respect of our customers every day to ensure the customer will make the decision to choose our services again in the future. At Riverside Wellness, we strive to recognize the contributions of all employees. The dedication, integrity, and hard work of each team member determine our success. It is the desire of Riverside Wellness that every employee succeeds at his or her job. Management and ownership will support each employee in achieving his/her work goals in any way that we can.
SALARY: $14.53 an hour
JOB TYPE: Part Time with opportunities to grow into full time as we grow! Benefits offered for all full time employees!
Patient Care Associate
Our company is seeking enthusiastic, personable Patient Care Associates who can learn and use extensive cannabis product knowledge to guide patients to the appropriate medical product and provide impeccable customer service while complying with all regulations. Patient Care Associates provide patients with prompt service and quality products while maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. You will be responsible for assisting the management team with the activities and operations of the store while abiding by all policies, procedures, and operational guidelines. You’ll also assist in training and educating cashiers in cannabis products and customer service.
This position requires a warm, outgoing, driven person dedicated to providing premium patient care and who is excited to help Missouri medical patients acquire the right medicine for their individual needs.
We’re looking for a long-term addition to our team: we’re committed to a future with the person who fills this position and request the same in return. Previous experience in the cannabis industry is strongly preferred, though our priority is finding a team player with quality retail experience who fits the company culture, takes exceptional care of our customers, and is equally committed to driving sales and the overall success of our center. In exchange, you will get the opportunity to join an incredible team of passionate cannabis professionals and benefit from continual opportunities for professional development and industry education.
- Deliver exceptional patient service
- Ensure items are properly stocked and organized
- Experience in cash handling
- Manage medical order entries – in-store, online and for delivery
- Entering and updating patient information accurately in point of sales system
- Verify proper paperwork, documentation and identification
- Strictly adhere to HIPAA policies and procedures
- Documenting sale by creating or updating point of sale and inventory records
- Maintaining cleanliness and display of product & case
- Guide and direct customers in their medical cannabis purchasing journey
- Answer customer questions and concerns
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Ensure compliance in all transactions
- Assist with opening/closing of store and other tasks as assigned
- Understanding and strictly adhering to federal, state & local regulations
- Perform various administrative tasks, as necessary
- Physical duties may be required, including but not limited to the following: lifting and moving boxes, inventory and/or equipment
- In-depth knowledge of cannabis products, strains, and consumption methods
- In-depth knowledge of all products carried in store
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to build positive long-lasting relationships with Missouri medical patients
- Retail experience preferred
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must possess valid driver’s license or state ID
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must possess or acquire Missouri Agent ID prior to beginning employment
- Success and advancement in this position will require positive and cooperative attitude, professional behavior & self-motivation.
Tagged as: Customer Service, Part Time, Retail
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.