a modern-day state-of-the-art medical marijuana cultivation and solvent-less extraction facility
Full Job Description
We are a state-of-the-art licensed medical marijuana cultivation, and solventless extraction facility located in Rhode Island.
Mammoth’s expert use of Recirculating Deep Water Culture, coupled with our personal attention and care from start to finish, allows us to produce the highest quality products available in today’s cannabis market.
Position: Trim/Harvest Team Member
Seeking one experienced trimmer, who can trim 1 lbs./day.
A trim team member will be responsible for assisting in numerous tasks, from harvesting different crops, through the processing of the final product. More specific tasks include harvesting of plants, assisting with the cure process, binning branches, trimming flower, helping to packaging product, making pre-rolls, processing plant waste, and maintaining a clean facility. In addition to the specific tasks listed, the trim team member will be required to abide by Mammoth’s, as well as the State of Rhode Island’s compliance standards. Trim team member will report directly to the Trim Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing all harvest, curing, trimming, and cleaning requirements
- Ensuring quality and quantity standards are met
- Ability to stand or sit for 8 hours at a time
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
- Abiding by RI & Mammoth’s compliance standards
- 21 years or older
- Valid driver’s license & reliable transportation
- Can use Microsoft Word & Excel
- Work the required hours
- Positive attitude towards work and coworkers
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Ability to accept criticism to help improve work performance
- Work week: 8am-5pms Mondays-Fridays
Two Week Trial Period:
Upon hire, there will be a mandatory two-week trial period for the new employee. The purpose of this trial period is to ensure that the new employee has the ability to meet Mammoth’s standards and expectations for the position listed above. Once the two-week mark is met, the new employee will be evaluated, and either brought on as a permeant employee, or let go from Mammoth’s employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.