US Cannalytics NJ, LLC
CANNABIS & HEMP TESTING YOU CAN DEPEND ON.
Full Job Description
NJ Cannalytics is part of a multi-state network of analytical laboratories. We provide analytical and microbiological testing services to state-licensed cannabis cultivators and processors. We are seeking experienced scientists to join our team.
The chemist is responsible for testing, quality control, and tracking of cannabis material and ensuring compliance with state regulations and ISO 17025 standards.
- Follow policies and procedures for daily operations and fully comply with state regulations and ISO standards.
- Maintain expertise in sample preparation and testing methods using analytical instrumentation (HPLC, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS, GCMS).
- Process and interpret scientific data from analytical instruments.
- Responsible for inventory of supplies, cannabis tracking and disposition.
- Works in a timely manner and strives to improve quality and maintain accuracy.
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned, which may include cannabis sampling, instrument maintenance and sample preparation.
CHEMIST QUALIFICATIONS, must:
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Undergo a background check.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline; or (2) have two years of work experience in a medical/clinical/scientific laboratory.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.