LET US EARN YOUR TRUST.
We are seeking a Compliance Analyst for our fast-growing Cannabis Company. The ideal candidate will be a sharp, detail oriented and dependable individual with a positive attitude and willing to be a team player. The primary responsibilities are to assist the Head of Compliance with auditing our Metrc system, adjusting/entering sales, helping our locations with audits and preparing for inspections.
- Audit employees in Metrc on a monthly basis
- Check system for integration errors
- Finalize sales in Metrc for store locations
- Inspect Metrc for duplicate sales
- Assist with preparation for inspections
- Participate in physical inventory audits
- Stay up to date with MRA guidelines as well as laws and regulations of the cannabis industry
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in Metrc is highly desired, however we are willing to train the right candidate
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Self Starter
- Proficient with Google products
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years of data entry experience
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Must be comfortable traveling to our other locations within the Metro Detroit area with potential travel to our Battle Creek location as well.
To apply for this job please visit trucenta.prismhr-hire.com.