Perfection Never Stops
Autonomous. Detail-oriented. Technically proficient.
These are the qualities of the Compliance Assistant at Botanica. The Compliance Assistant is responsible for onsite compliance at a satellite cultivation facility in Eloy, AZ. The primary duties of this position involve monitoring, investigating, and resolving, after consultation with management, key compliance touchpoints, including physical processes and state-required paperwork. This position will be the primary compliance resource for our Eloy-based offsite cultivation operation and will be working directly with our third-party cultivation partners. Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated with minimal direct supervision, and be a skilled problem solver. This position may evolve over time and may require flexibility in daily duties.
*PLEASE NOTE: This job is based in Eloy and may require occasional travel to Phoenix and Tucson. Successful candidates must have access to reliable transportation and be able to successfully work with remote management.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we cannot guarantee a response. Should you have any questions about the application process or job description, email our team at email@example.com.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Botanica is a purveyor of premium cannabis based in Arizona. We pride ourselves on our commitment to creating exceptional experiences. We are currently hiring for a Compliance Assistant that will be based in Eloy. This is a part-time position for 30 hours per week. This position is located in Eloy.
Applications will only be accepted online. Please apply at http://botanica.us/jobs. Applications submitted via Craigslist, Indeed, email, or any other method will NOT be considered.
The Compliance Assistant is an important role within our organization. The Compliance Assistant is responsible for overseeing and ensuring regulatory compliance for Botanica’s offsite cultivation facility, located in Eloy. The primary duties of this position involve monitoring, investigating, and resolving, after consultation with management, key compliance touchpoints, including physical processes and state-required paperwork. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enjoy repetitive task-based work. This position may evolve over time and will require flexibility in daily duties.
This is a 30-hour per week, hourly position with health and vision benefits available. This job is based in Eloy with management support based in Phoenix and Tucson. Laptop will be provided, as most forms of communication will be digital (company messaging system, Zoom video calls, email, etc.). Must have availability Monday-Friday (standard workdays are 10am-4pm). Candidate must have reliable transportation, as occasional travel to Tucson may be required.
– Checks that all employees have a physical copy of their valid Facility Agent (FA) card on them at all times while on company property
– Understands all policies and procedures to ensure that they accurately reflect ongoing operations and meet state compliance requirements
– Ensures continued and ongoing compliance of all policies and regulations and consults with management regarding same
– Monitors all inventory tracking software to ensure accuracy
– Reviews and audits on-hand inventory, packaging, labeling, batch records, trip plans, purchase orders, waste forms, and test paperwork for compliance with applicable regulations
– Tracks and maintains various compliance control reports and cross-checks for accuracy
– Oversees the administration and accuracy of all required reports, documentation, and equipment
– Acts as site lead for state auditors during regulatory audits or inspections
– Ability to critically think and problem solve
– Ability to create valuable work content with minimal supervision
– Exceptionally detail oriented and enjoys examining minutiae
– Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
– Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
– Capable of handling confidential information discreetly and professionally
– Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience in office or administrative job (or relevant experience)
– Must hold a high school diploma
– Must apply for and receive a state-issued Facility Agent card. The cost of this card is $300 and belongs to you. It allows you to work in any dispensary in the state of Arizona.
– **MUST BE 21 to work in state-licensed dispensary!
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit botanica.us.