Full Job Description
The Cultivation Assistant Manager is responsible for efficiently managing all gardening processes of all medical cannabis strains and for working with the Cultivation Manager to carry out the orders made by the executive team.
Provides direct supervision for harvest and garden technicians, including schedules, training, policy and procedure updates, and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively lead and manage the daily activities of the cultivation staff
- Assign schedules to cultivation staff to ensure adequate coverage for an efficient workflow
- Regularly maneuver personnel within the department to accomplish tasks based on priority
- Train and develop department personnel to acceptable levels
- Manage and monitor all cultivation processes and nutrient levels
- Ensure the accuracy of all weights and measurements of product
- Track and record strain and volume of product for each test
- Maintain mother/clone rooms to ensure flower grows at an appropriate rate
- Closely monitor dry rooms to ensure product is dry and ready for the curing process
- Create lab testing samples
- Schedule and coordinate with testing laboratories
- Provide all trim to correct department for processing
- Ensure batches are manicured properly
- Ensure packaging department is always stocked with packageable product
- Coordinate with Packaging Manager to determine manicuring schedule of each strain
- Ensure all harvest personnel are compliant with the SOP’s of Green Leaf Medical
- Comply with all OSHA, state regulations and testing requirements
- Ensure cleanliness, safety, and efficiency of the harvest department
- Other duties as assigned
Must be 21 years of age.
Must be able to pass state background check and drug test
Strong ability to lead and motivate employees
Strong work ethic
Proficient in Microsoft Suite
Excellent verbal and written communication
Strong knowledge of OSHA and state regulations
Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 75 pounds (125 pounds with assistance)
Walking or standing for extended periods of time
Ability to stoop, bend over and/or crouch for long periods of time.??
Moderate to loud exposure to noise level.
Required to perform grasping, lifting, walking, standing, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motion.??
Must be able to work in humid/hot, dark/extremely bright conditions
Green Leaf Medicals (gLeaf) is a multi-state, vertically integrated operation, leading the marijuana industry in the production and sales of high quality medicine. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate Cultivation Assistant Manager to join our team!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com