The Premium Cannabis Cultivator in California
What you’ll be doing:
The cultivation Manager oversees the upkeep, stocking, and fulfillment of cannabis cultivation, including, but not limited to; irrigation, pest management, pruning, cloning, transplanting, harvesting, curing and sanitation under the supervision of the Director of Cultivation. The cultivation supervisor will have the flexibility to handle the details of daily operations along with more complex, systems-based protocols that demand strict adherence to regulations.
As the Cultivation Manager you will,
- Supervision of the cultivation team when related to sowing, thinning, weeding, transplanting, moving plants, watering, applications, potting, shipping and loading.
- General supervisor duties around the nursery as they relate to the upkeep of the nursery.
- Knowledge of growing techniques, including; Germination, Cloning, and Transplantation.
- Plant pests and other perils, with a keen eye for spotting issues before they become a problem.
- Follow Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs)
- Manage marijuana plants, giving each individual plant the attention, it needs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Ability to execute techniques consistently
- Responsible for meeting all department KPI’s.
- Direct all activities in the flower and dry rooms.
- Track and record all flower room data.
- Uphold all company SOPs
- Keep flower rooms and dry rooms immaculate and fully operational.
- Take part in overall facility cleanliness
- Plan flower and dry room schedules.
- Direct all activities in the Mom and Veg rooms.
- Track cloning and Mom regen.
- Mom and Veg room maintenance.
- Implement Mom and Veg SOPs
- Water room operations for all rooms.
- Irrigation for all rooms.
- Agrotek operations for all rooms.
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem solving analysis
- Time Management
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Results driven
- Able to work efficiently and accurately.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented person with good communication skills.
- Must be a dexterous, adaptable individual.
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
The employee will be expected to work inside in a controlled warehouse/greenhouse and growing atmosphere and must have suitable clothing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee must be ability to lift up to 65 pounds and be able to maneuver between growing tables that are 24 inches apart. The employee must also be able to repeatedly carry 15-20 pounds the length of warehouse/greenhouse.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Sunday, 7:00 a.m. through 3:30 p.m. (Hours are subject to change) The employee may be asked to work weekends as needed.
Required Education and Experience
- Basic math skills.
- High school Diploma
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or horticultural, Technical Certification a plus
- Prior nursery, landscaping, and/or agricultural experience.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry or other alternative healthcare organizations is highly desirable.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to work effectively and in a cohesive team atmosphere with all areas.
- Must be able to work in a safety aware environment.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record and drug screening check, Live-Scan or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
To apply for this job please visit canndescent.com.