We embrace nature and technology to cultivate Arizona's finest cannabis.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Daily care of medical marijuana plants, including watering, pruning and trimming, inspecting the plants.
* Careful monitoring of the plants for any signs of growing issues or problems; treatment for disease or infestation.
* Assist with de-leafing and harvesting the medical marijuana plants, including hanging, curing and drying the plants.
* Continuous systematic cleaning and sanitizing of grow facility and machinery; dispose of waste according to strict compliance guidelines.
* Accurate tracking and recording of data during each phase of the cultivation process. * Ensure the appropriate information is accurate and listed clearly in accordance with the state regulations and company standard operating procedures.
* Carefully follow directions as provided by the Dept. Lead.
* Willingness to continue to learn best practices of medical marijuana cultivation with a strong interest in horticulture operating systems.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.