Cultivating Happiness through the Goodness of Cannabis.
At Harvest, our mission is to improve people’s lives through the goodness of cannabis. We fulfill our purpose by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis. Our team connects with others, enlightening and empowering. We are looking for leaders who are inspired by our ideals and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. While we are one of the largest multi-state operators in the country, we still operate with a startup mentality and prioritize execution in addition to strategy and ideation. If you value improving lives, joining the fastest growing and most unique industry in the world and establishing yourself as a leader in the space, we’d like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We seek individuals who are genuine, dedicated to shaping the cannabis industry, accountable with a strong sense of integrity, and who are driven to make an impact. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust which emphasizes working hard, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
- Competitive pay and total compensation packages
- Attractive benefits and incentive stock option plan
- Paid time off and employee rewards
- Professional growth and employee engagement initiatives
- A leading company in the fast-growing cannabis industry whose core business improves lives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
- Deliver cultivated products to wholesale customers and other Harvest dispensary locations throughout the state.
- Verifying packaged orders and matching invoices at time of delivery according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain in full compliance with all associated regulatory bodies.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the Inventory/Order Fulfillment and Sales departments as it relates to customer deliveries.
- Handle customer concerns or issues at the time of delivery and work with the appropriate department or manager to resolve customer concerns promptly.
- Assist with the planning of and participation in events to build the wholesale division of the business, as needed.
- Verify orders at the time of delivery.
- Create and abide by the most efficient route plans for delivery.
- Verify and collect payments at time of delivery, per the designated process.
- Oversee and assist with company delivery vehicle maintenance.
- Participate in weekly cycle counts and inventory control procedures.
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- 2+ years of experience as a delivery driver. Experience with customer service, invoice handling, and cash handling is also preferred.
- Experience in a retail, hospitality, and sales setting is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence customers; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
- Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds if relevant to job duties listed above.
- Throughout extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day. Must be capable of sitting in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
- Must be capable for driving over the course of several hours at a time.
- Must have a clean driving record and must be committed to safety, vigilance, and defensive driving practices.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media.
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
- Proper employment documentation; reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work location:
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
- Additional certifications or licenses related to delivery driving or driver safety is desirable.
*The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
*Harvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete the application or interview process should notify Recruitment at Recruitment@harvestinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit harvesthoc.isolvedhire.com.