- Full Time
- McKinney, TX
- Salary: $16 - $50 an hour + commissions
- Requires daily driving. Must have driver's license and reliable transportation.
Bong Water Beverage Company
Full Job Description
There is still time for you to be part an exploding industry!
Why not start by joining one of the hottest Hemp and Cannabis brands in Oklahoma as we expand into Texas!
- Are you looking for career rather than a job?
- Do you want a role where your success will be tied directly to the effort you put in?
- Are you someone determined and confident with a mindset that is not easily discouraged?
- Can you hold a person’s attention while effectively and succinctly communicating a product’s benefit?
- Are you out-going, energetic, friendly, and well spoken?
- Can you be counted upon to be reliable working in an unsupervised, often unfamiliar work setting?
- Do people consider you someone who is convincing and someone who’s opinion can be trusted?
- Are you dependable, and someone who honors the commitments you make?
- Have you been on-time, with a solid track record of good attendance during previous employment?
- Can you solve problems and address unusual situations when these situations present themselves?
- Do you consider yourself a fast-learner who is organized in your approach to work responsibilities?
- Have you previously been or had experience as an Account Executive or Territory Representative?
- Are you a sales professional with a hunter mentality?
- Do you take the same passion and energy into supporting existing accounts as you do in your search for new accounts?
- Do you have experience in retail merchandising and working knowledge of how retail POP materials support corporate/product branding?
- Are you adaptable and flexible to changing work requirements?
- Do you want to grow with a small business as it expands to multiple markets and will look to successful members of its team as it grows to develop its broader team?
If your answers to the previous questions are yes, read on!
Who we are:
One year ago, we introduced an amazing product to an industry that hasn’t historically seen products
supported with the retail expertise and brand development we are using to build our business.
As Oklahoma’s original Bong Water Company, Bong Water Beverage introduced its THC infused drinks
in March of 2020. A year after our product introduction, we have added hundreds of retailers, and have
a great consumer following. Now we are adding a CBD and CBD with Delta 8 beverage to our THC line-up,
and that’s where you come in.
We’re expanding our field sales organization again to add support to our existing retail partners and prospect for new retail partners to carry Bong Water products.
What you’ll be doing:
- The primary function of the Account Executive (AE) is to secure new dispensary partners and support existing dispensary partners for the Company.
- Account Executive will have a solid understanding of dispensaries currently in operation, which have or have not previously carried the Company’s product.
- This role requires a strong presence in the market, visiting dispensaries whether it is a scheduled or unscheduled visit.
- While the typical schedule runs Monday-Friday with hours roughly 10 am to 6 PM, this is not a
Monday-Friday 9-5 role. It requires a flexible schedule that may include evening and weekend activities.
- The successful AE will demonstrate effective ways to get an audience with the key decision maker handling product selection and purchasing for the dispensary.
- The AE will have a solid understanding of the competitive landscape within the marketplace and will regularly do marketplace product reconnaissance on retail pricing, competing brands, and industry changes.
- Account Executive will have effective presentation and communications skills that are used in all interactions with new and existing retailers.
- Individuals in this role can address most questions or concerns presented by retailers with poise and in a professional manner.
- On an on-going basis, the Account Executive is expected to perform account management activities with existing dispensary partners assigned to the AE by the Company, or manage accounts that the AE has previously secured as a dispensary partner of the Company.
- AE will maintain an accurate list of names and their contact information by account for each of their dispensary partner locations.
- Account Executive is responsible for initial and on-going training of the staff within each dispensary location assigned to AE.
- The AE will place weekly calls as requested by the Company to dispensaries to secure re-orders, delivery and maintenance of collateral for all applicable locations.
- An understanding and management of in-store efforts revolving around Bong Water Beverage product placement, POP, and branding within each retailer is a key role of the Account Executive.
- AE is expected to set and conduct meetings with accounts having three or more locations or accounts considered high volume partners each quarter.
- Account Executive will work with assigned accounts to schedule Bong Water Beverage in-store events or vendor day promotions.
- As needed AE will work marketing and promotional events within our retail partner locations as well as off-site venues to promote and educate the public and the retailer’s employees on the Bong Water Beverage product line.
- AE understands and have a track record of establishing and develop rapport with all store staff and members of the store management team.
- Members of the AE team actively and enthusiastically present and introduce Bong Water Beverage products.
Who we’re looking for:
- Dynamic individuals that can relate to our retailer base and industry.
- Extroverts that know how to convey their enthusiasm to others.
- Sales professionals that are comfortable in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business, with a level of ambiguity common in early stage start-up businesses.
- Staff that are flexible and can handle changing, diverse, and unforeseen situations.
- Motivated individuals that can work independently without direct and daily management oversight.
- Self-starters driven by success and personal performance who hold themselves personally accountable for a job well done.
- Individuals that are accountable, dependable, trustworthy, and responsible
- Past experience managing a sales territory in an in-direct sales capacity.
- Solid background and know how to support retail stores, retail managers, and sales staff as a supplier representative.
- Individuals that have an eye for and understanding of retailer merchandising, POP and product placement.
- Past success in motivating and driving store sales and store sales representative sales as a vendor representative.
- Individuals that can deliver a message and communicate effectively with all personalities.
- Those that are confident speaking with all audiences of a retailer. (Sales, Mgmt., Owners)
- Past experience in a commissioned sales role, with a track record of exceeding personal sales quotas.
- Individuals who take pride in their personal appearance and how that represents that business and products they represent.
- AE will have technical know-how in using support resources such as software programs like Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, as well as various mobile applications.
- Self-motivated, independent individuals that work well in an unmonitored setting. Therefore, effective time management and organizational skills are critical in this role.
- Those with reliable transportation and the ability to drive daily throughout an assigned territory.
This is a commission compensated role. Commissions are based upon store sales within an assigned territory.
*This is a high turn/high volume product that is virtually selling itself.
This role has a monthly auto allowance.
If this sounds like you, apply including a current resume, and three personal/professional references.
Please know that those with criminal histories or those without a valid Driver License can’t be considered.
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- On the road
Tagged as: Full Time, Marketing, Sales, South
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.