- Full Time
- Nashville, TN
- Driver's License (Required) Forklift Certification (Required)
Designing the future of whole-plant hemp products.
Mechanical Knowledge, 1 year (Preferred)
Analysis Skills, 1 year (Preferred)
Communication Skills, 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Required)
Forklift Certification (Required)
Full Job Description
Process Technician – 1st& 2ndShift
At AVF CBD, LLC dba Entoura, we are committed to our mission and guided by our values. We are a hemp focused operating company engaged in developing and managing proprietary genetics, farming methodologies, processing and manufacturing intellectual properties across the evolving supply chain to create safe and consistent health and wellness solutions.
The Distillation Technician is responsible for the handing and processing of crude oil into refined distillates and isolates as well as maintaining the equipment to ensure a smooth transition from the start to the end of the process.
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines. This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all applicable machinery, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Monitor and adjust machine parameters.
- Understand and meet daily goals.
- Work as part of a team to meet production schedules.
- Employee will be responsible for monitoring production line and collecting samples for analysis.
- Maintain cleanliness on process equipment and process area.
- Maintain equipment batch and test logbooks.
- Record and escalate equipment malfunctions to manager.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers and management.
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.
- Capable of working with hazardous chemicals and can identify and report unsafe equipment, conditions, and practices so that they may be corrected prior to an incident.
- Flexibility and the ability to shift work schedule according to production needs.
- Familiarity with basic scientific principles and manufacturing experience.
- Ability to fluently speak and read the English language along with understanding and following both written and verbal direction.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees.
- Basic math skills.
- Familiarity with OSHA guidelines for dealing with hazardous chemicals.
- Understanding and adhering to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives, and standard operating procedures.
- Basic knowledge of modern office practices and use of Microsoft Office Suite for Word and Excel
- Experience in driving tasks and meeting deadlines; accountable for the completion of assigned goals and objectives.
- Ability to build relationships to strengthen partnerships with a focus on customer service.
- Ability to perform physically demanding work such as moving and lifting equipment, standing for long periods of time, etc.
- Must pass all required background checks.
- State driver’s license
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- Physical demands – May be required to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds.
Experience, Education, Licenses/Certifications
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered, including experience in the cannabis industry.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
This position does not qualify for any moving allowance or assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Common areas disinfected, social distancing practiced and visitors are asked to wear masks.
- Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Analysis Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Communication Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Forklift Certification (Required)
- One location
Tagged as: Full Time, Production, South
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.