Let us earn your trust.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to work directly with the Ownership of our rapidly growing Cannabis company. The ideal candidate will be a sharp, energetic and dependable individual with a positive attitude and willing to be a team player. This position offers fantastic growth opportunities for a person willing to work hard and learn the business. The primary responsibilities are to manage Ownership’s calendars; establish and maintain relationships with vendors; prepare and distribute correspondence to clients and staff; respond to Executive Staff needs on behalf of them; maintain organization in office and provide support to other Team Members as directed. You will never be bored and everyday will bring new challenges.
- Conserve our Ownerships’ time, which will allow them to focus on growing the company.
- Serve as a liaison between Ownership and key Team Members & Executive Team.
- Work alongside the Management Team to ensure maximum productivity and the productivity of others.
- Manage complex calendars, schedule & coordinate meetings internally and externally.
- Arrange travel by developing itineraries and agendas; booking transportation, lodging and meeting accommodations.
- General correspondence including typing memos, sending emails, screening calls, setting appointments.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors.
- Communicate and coordinate with family members.
- Must have at least 5 years of personal or executive assistant experience!
- Virtual Assisting experience is a plus.
- Extremely strong writing skills. Ability to write letters, presentations, and other written communications.
- Must be able to work within deadlines and execute in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time and be flexible to accommodate last minute changes.
- Strong sense of ownership for all assignments.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to all aspects of your role and who you work for.
- Must have great phone skills – customer service experience is a plus.
- At minimum must be an intermediate user of G Suite.
- Must be punctual and have excellent time-management skills.
- Outgoing and positive demeanor! You will be interacting with numerous important individuals.
To apply for this job please visit trucenta.prismhr-hire.com.