The Next Era of Cannabis
Job Title: Extractor
Reports to: Extraction Lead
Salary Range: Starting at $15 per hour
Location: Purplebee’s – 30899 US-50 BUS, Pueblo, CO 81006
The Extraction Associate is principally responsible for engaging in the full range of operations of the licensed Retail Marijuana Product Manufacturing Facility to produce cannabis extracts of all forms using CO2 and hydrocarbon extraction methods and subsequent refinement procedures. As a Journeyman, the work performed by the employee shall be under the general supervision of the Extraction Manager.
- Operate all manufacturing systems on-site to include extraction, distillation, fractionation, dewaxing, curing and other related processing procedures in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures to execute the daily and weekly goals for production.
• Take instructions and follow direction as delegated by leadership to meet daily and weekly, individual and team production and quality standards.
• Develop an autonomous command of all extraction, distillation, and oil processing procedures
• Observe and maintain the highest standards of cleanliness while performing routine tasks to Operate, clean, and maintain on-site extraction and manufacturing equipment daily
• Operate, clean, and maintain on-site distillation equipment
• Execute daily, weekly, and monthly routine equipment cleaning and maintenance
• Perform daily janitorial tasks (sweeping, cleaning, mopping, taking out trash, washing fixtures, etc.) of assigned work area areas
• Ensure all Extracts, Oils, Distillates, Terpene Distillates, R/W and OSD items are appropriately recorded in METRC and on the product itself at the end of each shift
• Perform equipment repairs and valve or pump rebuilds as needed.
• Be task-focused, meticulous, and diligent in the performance of all assigned duties.
• Possess an inquisitive mindset, remain persistently eager to learn new things and maintain a high-level of current knowledge regarding industry trends and developments.
• Work effectively with other team members and integrating with the company culture.
• Willing to perform additional duties as necessary to maintain a compliant, clean, safe, and inviting environment for our team members and customers supporting all licensed activities.
Specific Job Skills and Experience:
- Strong Communication
- Teamwork/interpersonal skills
- Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods at a time.
- Must be able to lift a 50-pound load and carry it for 50 feet repeatedly.
- Must be mechanically inclined with an aptitude for operating complex machinery.
Education and Experience Required:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess, at his/her own expense, an unexpired MED Industry Employee badge prior to employment and at all times thereafter as an employee of the company.
Working Conditions (Schedule, Environment, Travel)
- Day and Night Shifts are available.
- This position is held within a highly compliant and secured manufacturing facility.
- Willing to perform additional duties as necessary to maintain a compliant, clean, safe, and inviting environment for our team members and customers supporting all licensed activities is required.
- Health, Dental, & Vision plans are available to full-time employees.
- Employee Discounts.
Schwazze is committed to fairness and equality of opportunity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit schwazze.ourhcm.com.