The Facilities Maintenance Technician will have installation, repair and service experience in a Commercial Setting. The Facilities Maintenance Technician will also assist in individual/group projects and will be responsible for preventative and general maintenance on a scheduled basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facility equipment repair and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair systems as required to maintain efficient operation throughout the building.
- Set-up a Preventive Maintenance system and schedule for proactive system maintenance.
- Maintain relationships with facility vendors for service agreements and schedule repairs.
- Knows how to interpret various technical data.
- Follow safety procedures while performing duties.
- Work closely with the Management Team, as appropriate, in the planning, coordinating, and managing all maintenance projects.
- Work with Cultivation, Lab, and Operations Management to assure that facilities are maintained to specified standards.
- Work with the Facilities Manager to assure accurate and legally record and reporting in adherence to all state and federal regulations, as appropriate.
- Two or more years of continuous work experience (in a janitorial and/or maintenance field preferred).
- Experience working in a fast-paced production or warehouse environment preferred.
- Takes instructions and follows directions from supervisors to meet quality standards in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates high attention to detail to increase productivity.
- Demonstrates professional and respectful demeanor towards others.
- Demonstrates strong communication with coworkers and management.
- Strong work ethic with team player mentality and positive can-do attitude.
- Regular and on-time attendance.
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG SCREEN AND A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
- Able to use a computer.
- Able to move about a typical office, manufacturing, warehouse, or agricultural environment or your feet for extended periods of time.
- Able to kneel, bend, reach, rotate, and stoop on a regular basis daily.
- Must be able to climb a ladder and complete required job duties at heights.
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Reliable transportation.
Green Leaf Medical (gLeaf) is a multi-state, vertically integrated operation, leading the cannabis industry in the production and sales of high quality medicine. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate Facilities Maintenance Technician to join our team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com