Industry Leading Cannabis Dispensaries & Products
The General Manager (GM) is responsible for day-to-day operations of the dispensing facility. They oversee all activities related to compliance, operations, and patient service delivery of the dispensing facility to include patient identification and registration, record retention, product tracking, inventory control, sales and excellent patient experience delivery. The GM leads the dispensary team, manages the P&L, fosters patient satisfaction, and ensures compliance with all state and local regulations.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Directly supervising the activity within the dispensary to include dispensary staff hiring, training, performance management, and retaining top quality
- Ensuring compliance with all State and local medical marijuana
- Providing management and leadership in the dispensary to include monitoring all point of sale transactions, managing patient and inventory specific logs as required by regulations, monitoring the receipt, storage and auditing of all inventory, ordering new inventory and supplies, maintaining accurate records, ensuring the security and confidentiality of all patient information, as well as overall compliance with
- Resolving all inventory discrepancies and patient-staff
- Establishing and executing plans to detect, identify and prevent dispensing errors related to product packaging, labeling, and
- Managing and implementing policies and procedures for any retesting of returned approved medical marijuana products, storage and/or disposal of such products, and meeting reporting requirements for adverse events and product recall.
- Implementing and maintaining security systems for tracking, record keeping, record retention and surveillance related to all product at every stage of storage, delivery, transportation, and distribution.
- Resolving employee concerns and performance or behavioral issues with the support of Human Capital as needed.
- Maintaining the facility conducive to a positive patient experience and satisfactory employee work environment.
- Providing company-wide communication to staff and managing change as
- Ensuring employee safety, wellness, and health &
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing a retail operation
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be passionate about handling all aspects of a retail operation to include staffing schedules, compliance, inventory control, purchasing, theft prevention and product
- Demonstrated management experience in a high growth environment are
- Solid business acumen, management reporting, and problem-solving
- Exceptional interpersonal skills such as listening, coaching and
- Strong leadership, conflict management, project management and time management
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with confident
Travel %: 10
FLSA status: Exempt
Additional Abilities Required:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time, use hands to perform manual tasks, and lift or move up to 10 pounds (or more with assistance). Must be able to speak and communicate verbally with co-workers, customers, vendors, etc. The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.
To apply for this job please visit col-care.com.