The Premium Cannabis Cultivator in California
As the Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the creation of all print, packaging, and digital assets. You will bring our products to life through engaging visual storytelling. You are someone with a keen eye who can design and communicate our brand vision in digital and print mediums, educate our customers through compelling infographics. You have solid visual understanding of trends, social awareness, and you are passionate about the cannabis industry.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop effective creative, graphics, marketing materials and videos to support Canndescent portfolio of brands across all marketing touchpoints, including packaging, print, website, social, etc.,
- Conceptualize, develop and execute graphic design projects
- Participate in creative discussions and articulate reasoning behind design decisions and optimize future creative development based on past performance and results
- Work closely with key stakeholders to provide creative support, as well as be adaptable in both applied skills and accepting creative direction
- Adhere to company design and brand guidelines and work within these with a high degree of independence
- Work effectively with external vendors such as photographers, agencies, etc.
- Follow project from concept to final approval ensuring integrity of creative concept is kept in focus throughout
- Ensure proper sign off process-proofreads and verify content & specs for all projects assigned
- Manages the design process in collaboration with internal clients and the Project Manager, managing design briefs and project workload to deliver projects on time.
- Ensures high level of design thinking, craftsmanship and detailed execution excellence in every piece of design.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Associates required in graphic design and visual communication, communication design, fine arts, or related field
- A minimum 5 years professional design experience
- Excellent applied skills in design, layout, composition, typography, and creative problem solving
- Packaging experience a must
- Hands-on experience in all current creative development tools including (but not limited to): advance knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, experience in AfterEffects.
- Passionate about design and have an ability to deliver final solutions that meet the high creative standards of the brand
- Adaptable, open to feedback and able to pivot quickly and deliver revisions as requested
- Time management, ability to manage multiple projects and meet established deadlines
Equity: When you do well, we all do well. Every employee of Canndescent is an owner of the company.
Growth Opportunity: Being part of a company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the US.
Healthy work environment: We provide a professional and fun work environment that brings passion and profession together.
Health: Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off: Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Canndescent is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit canndescent.com.