Premium hemp products for the global marketplace.
Title: Head Grower/Cultivation Manager
Education: Bachelor’s Degree +
Job Type: Full time
Reports to: President
Compensation: $70-80k, commensurate on experience
About NuSachi: Working closely with our partners in pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, pet, beauty, food, and beverage, NuSachi is organized around a simple idea: providing high quality hemp products for the global marketplace.
There are no smokescreens here. We’re building a completely transparent supply chain from seed to sale, setting a new standard. Whether it’s genetics, plant material, extracts, custom formulations, white labeling, or a comprehensive turnkey solution for your enterprise, we’ve got you covered. NuSachi has the people, the process, and the proof to bring the full power of the plant to market.
As a member of the NuSachi team, the Head Grower will collaborate with a diverse group of talented team members who are as passionate about their work as you are and are committed to delivering only the highest quality solutions for our customers.
We seek a talented, passionate grower capable of performing all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal, and inventory management.
• Writing and Implementing SOPs
• Manage a large-scale warehouse with various grow lights.
• Perform all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management.
• Develop and/or maintain grow warehouse protocols and nutrient regiment.
• Research and maintain knowledge of new cultivation technologies including propagation, light fixtures, environmental control, grow media, nutrients, and IPM.
• Manage grow warehouse working crew of 25+ employees.
• Manage plants, giving each individual plant the attention it needs one at a time. •
Manage plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep garden green and expenses low.
• Cataloging and analyzing each individual strain from clone to flower to harvesting.
• Cloning and manage vegetation with at least a 90% success rate.
• Execute preventative maintenance and elimination of all types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
• Mastery of Ebb & Flow, DWC and Aeroponics growing methods, including in-depth knowledge of PH; PPM and EC counts.
• Mastery of Soil growing methods including micronutrients, beneficial bacteria, and nutrient implementation.
• Working knowledge in container systems with soil and hydro as well as understanding temperature and humidity manipulation.
• Expert knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
• Well researched in new techniques and insight to expand knowledge in nutrient of individual strains, high yield recipes, controlled stress environments to different lighting systems and set ups.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Strains; Sativa, Indica and Hybrids and mastery of medicinal implementation and knowledge of effects of strains and types of medicinal administration.
• Assist state and local government auditors and law enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audits.
• Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
• Facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Growing for more than 5 years indoors.
• At least 3 years commercial grow experience as a Master Grower.
• Experienced in design and buildout of cultivation facilities.
• Installation and troubleshooting electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and electronic controllers.
• Knowledge of large scale commercial plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
• Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
• Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse.
• Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
• Must be able to provide grow resume, pictures and portfolio at interview.
• Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
• You are at least 21 years of age.
• You have no felony convictions.
• You are willing to participate in an extensive background check.
• You can start immediately.
• You are trustworthy and hardworking.
• You have reliable transportation.
• Full Benefits Package
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Equity/Stock Option packages available
To apply for this job please visit www.nusachi.com.