Uncompromising quality, dedication to sustainable practices, and a love for our community.
The Director of Cultivation is primarily responsible for complete oversight of all cultivation facilities including correct propagation, vegetation, and distribution of all cannabinoid based medicines.
The Director of Cultivation possess oversight of all Cultivation Associates and Managers ensuring that the facility is safe and compliant with OSHA and state regulations always. Additionally, this position is responsible for ensuring all company policies are upheld and all company-provided standard operating procedures are adhered to. The Director of Cultivation also provides oversight for all new research and development regarding cannabis cultivation.
The Director of Cultivation reports to Chief Operating Officer. The Director of Cultivation is responsible for supervising all phases of cultivation operations including: regulatory compliance to state law regarding production, quality control, maintenance, receiving, and shipping.
The Director of Cultivation is also responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training cultivation personnel.
- Direct and coordinate Team Member activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll and recordkeeping
- Coordinate growing activities with other departments such as, manufacturing, retail to ensure inventory needs are met always
- Record information, such as production, cultivation management practices, to better prepare reports for Executives and stakeholders.
- Determine procedural changes in harvesting, drying, grading, storage and shipment for greater quality, efficiency and accuracy.
- Plan and direct development and production of plant varieties with high yield or disease and insect resistant characteristics.
- Assess requested needs for facility such as machinery, equipment and supplies.
- Assure all cultivation procedures are executed properly and efficiently.
- Responsible for production and scheduling of all manufacturing duties, including planning from all stages and aspects of growth.
- Maintain the efficiency of all necessary steps and procedures of the manufacturing and addresses any issues of which may arise.
3 years cultivation
ABOUT VERTICAL VIBEZ
We stand for uncompromising quality, dedication to sustainable practices, and a love for our community. Our state-of-the-art facility features a reclaimed water system to limit our carbon footprint, a Growlink fertigation feeding system, and Growsense data to optimize our nutrients and maximize our yields.
To apply for this job please visit www.verticalvibez.com.