Website Heritage Farm Company
A New Cannabis Farm With Deep Roots
Vertically integrated cannabis company is looking to add an experience cultivation manager to our growing team. We currently have (6) Class-C licenses at our facility, which include indoor, greenhouse and outdoor cultivation. We are in the process of building out a 15k sq ft indoor grow facility, which will house 3 more Class-C licenses.
- Work closely with Director of Cultivation on planning, scheduling, management
- Assist with developing and tweaking SOPs
- Manage cultivation teams
- Ensure minimum yields are always attained.
- Set new production goals each run and work diligently to meet or surpass them
- Manage input inventory
- Work in METRC
- Assist with design of new grow facilities
- Track and control costs to ensure profitability
- Oversee all phases of grow, from nursery to dry and cure
This is not big corporate cannabis. We are industry vets from California with many years of experience in all aspects of med and rec cannabis. We work hard to produce great products and are looking to establish ourselves as a dominant brand in the State of Michigan.
- Minimum 3 years management experience at a licensed cultivation facility
- Minimum 8 years cultivation experience
- College degree preferred but not required
- Knowledge of basic computer programs- excel, word. METRC
- Ability and willingness to learn new software programs
- Able to pass state background checks
- Highly organized
Degree preferred but not required
ABOUT HERITAGE FARMS MANISTEEVertically integrated cannabis company based in Manistee, Michigan. Founded by seasoned cannabis veterans from Northern California. We are real cannabis people producing top shelf cannabis products for real cannabis consumers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org