KanhaTreats Green Lion Group, LLC
POWERED BY NATURE. ENHANCED BY SCIENCE.
KANHA Gummies – is a leading edibles brand in California. Kanha is in the process of expanding its gummy manufacturing operations to Massachusetts, and we are looking for hard-working, positive, and motivated individuals to join the new teams we are building in other states. There is room for growth as these are new operations, so there will be opportunities for advancement contingent on work performance.
Job Purpose Summary
The team’s Inventory Manager is responsible for the organization and inventory control of all finished packaged goods. You are passionate about people and finding collaborative “win-wins” for the business. You are a quick learner with initiative to roll up your sleeves to execute tasks on time from start to finish, generating buy-in from stakeholders along the way.
Essential Job Duties
- Manage the warehousing of all finished goods and related materials
- Ensure accurate labeling of warehouse case packs and finished product units
- Conduct daily finished goods inventory counts to ensure excellent management of finished goods inventory
- Ensure accuracy within the ERP and METRC for all finished goods inventory – use regular cycle counts and stock-takes to ensure accurate inventory and alignment between systems
- Assist in the training of new staff in the inventory or warehouse departments
- Assist with the receiving of equipment and materials related to distribution, fulfillment, and or inventory management
- Assist in the filing of METRC manifests digital and physical (incoming and outgoing wholesale)
- Assist in the filing of all COAs digital and physical
- Facilitate the compliance sampling of finished goods batches for regulatory compliance sampling – ensure the proper paperwork is collected during these sampling events.
- Work in coordination with Production and Fulfillment to ensure the sales orders are fulfilled to the maximum extent possible
- Control METRC Tags and allocate tags and inventory for fulfillment activities.
- Manage both bulk and pick-station inventory
- Order materials, equipment, and supplies via the purchasing department to ensure success and continuity
- Communicate with General Manager and COO regarding any operational, process, or staff issues
- Collaborate with the rest of the Operations team and cross-functional counterparts
- Other projects as assigned
Non-Essential Job Duties
- May perform similar and incidental duties as required by Management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience managing large-scale, complex projects. 2+ years distribution experience. 2+ years warehouse experience. ERP Experience required. METRC Experience a plus.
- Knowledge: Must maintain the highest level of customer service at all times. Ability to adapt to the ever-changing environment while working in a cross-functional team environment. Must have the capacity to take initiative when problems arise. Flexibility to adapt in a variety of situations. Must have advanced attention to detail with the capability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates. Efficient planning and ability to execute for results. Must have the ability to analyze and create action plans for financial statements. Good research abilities. High level of confidentiality and integrity is required when handling sensitive information.
- Technical Skills: Must have knowledge with MS Office Suite or Google Suite. Excellent written communication and documentation skills. Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills for dealing cross functionally with peers and senior management. Must have knowledge with MS Office Suite or Google Suite. Ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills is essential. Must be able to lead, support and contribute to team goals.
- Language Skills: Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, clearly communicating operational concerns with Management and co-workers. Bilingual in Spanish is highly preferred.
- Math Skills: Overall skills and knowledge of mathematical principles and practices.
- Other Abilities: Ability to maintain a high level of patience with others. Requires working closely with co-workers for long periods of time. Ability to provide organizational leadership and foster a team environment. Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Reports to the COO and on-site General Manager.
Major Business/Professional Contacts
- The Inventory Manager will have constant contact with Employees, other Managers, and Leadership. It is necessary for this person to conduct these relationships with professionalism and cooperation for the betterment of the Company.
Working and Environmental Conditions
- Works mainly indoors. May work outdoors on occasion for site tour, travel, site research, etc…
- Commercial Products (Oil,Cleaning Solvents)
- Powered Industrial Vehicle (Forklift)
- Excessive Noise (Generator, Air Compressor)
- Electrical Panels
- Working around moving machinery
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time. Requires clear speech in English. Performs fine hand manipulation during money handling and cleaning operations. Must be able to reach 5’6” minimum. Flexible hours, night and day, weekends, and holidays. Ability to operate all related office equipment.
Tools and Equipment Used
- Computer, telephone, calculator, multi-use printer, shredder, stapler, scissors, or any other tools necessary to complete office tasks.
- Attention to details, good attitude, and dependability.
- You need your MA Cannabis Agent Card for Manufacturing as a condition of hire.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours, leaning over and lifting bins, must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Valid ID is required
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for extended period of time
- Detail oriented and organized
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent manual dexterity
- Previous assembly line, production, and/or professional cooking experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Fluency in both written and spoken English preferred
Green Lion Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age, medical condition (cancer), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Northampton, MA 01062 (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Inventory control: 2 years (Preferred)
- Manager: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Driver’s License or ID (Preferred)
- MA Cannabis Agent Card for Manufacturing (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.