- Trained and performs all duties of Advisor when needed.
- Ensure cycle counts daily, weekly and monthly as required by standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Ensure inventory records are always accurate.
- Follow state guidelines to maintain an accurate physical inventory and ensure the integrity of the dispensary records.
- Assist in managing proper synchronization to state inventory system – METRC.
- Assist in deliveries that will be taken into the dispensary ensuring they are accurate.
- Ensuring all new products received into METRC and point of sales (POS) accurately, with proper details added for each product.
- Participate in assessing the internal controls over inventory to identify deficiencies and develop corrective action plans for continuous improvement with management.
- Work with General Manager to ensure all inventory issues are handled on a timely basis.
- Adhere to all mandatory state regulations.
- Ensure safe destruction of products when necessary.
- Assists managing dispensary staff, schedules, inventory, and patient/customer relations.
- Serves as a resource for dispensary staff.
- Responds to all staff questions, concerns or suggestions.
- Responsible for delegating tasks to Advisors in order to maintain a compliant and clean facility.
- Coordinates with the upper management to ensure accurate information is communicated to dispensary staff.
- Managing and assisting with training on POS system.
Reports, Documentation and Profitability:
- Maintain accurate records of all dispensary activities including daily cash reconciliations, patient/customer records, sales, deliveries and returns in accordance with the State and the standards set by Company.
- Accurate daily, weekly, and monthly recaps and reporting of sales data and patient counts.
- Maintain inventory control system and leads staff with daily counts of all cannabis and medical cannabis products in the facility.
· Performs other duties.
· Prolonged periods standing and walking throughout facility.
· Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
· Must be able to bend, lift, stretch, climb, and crawl to access products.
· Must be able to perform work in a variety of weather conditions.
Education and Experience:
· To remain compliant with state law, you must be 21 years of age or older.
· Associate’s degree in business, management, or related field.
· 1 year of inventory experience.
· 2 years of customer service/fast paced retail environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Entrepreneurial spirit with attention to detail.
· Demonstrates ability and experience in managing high-volume, scaling industries.
· Strong organizational and execution skills.
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities.
· Developed leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor employees.
· Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· 3 years of inventory experience.
· Michigan cannabis knowledge and understanding of cannabis products preferred.
· Health insurance (30% employee responsibility, 70% employer responsibility).
· Dental, Vision, and Life insurance (100% employee responsibility).
· Paid Time Off Accruals.
· Paid Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- To remain compliant with state law, you must be 21 years of age or older. Do you meet this requirement?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Inventory control: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service/fast-paced environment: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cannabis Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.