- Part Time
- Salary: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour + Commission
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
Full Job Description
Trim Daddy is seeking enthusiastic, driven and knowledgable sales representatives with experience both in the cannabis industry and direct sales to drive our new wholesale expansion.
What are we looking for?
Trim Daddy is seeking to increase our wholesale channel, account relationships and brand awareness in both medicinal and recreationally legal states.
Who are we looking for?
- You love to network, naturally
- You are constantly looking to make connections and build relationships.
- You are a passionate individual who likes to work hard and be part of a team.
- You’re able to identify opportunities where others may not see them
- You have a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license and the ability to obtain and maintain auto liability insurance in accordance with state laws.
- You are an effective communicator (verbal and written)
What does it look like?
Our Key Account Managers will be responsible for achieving customer objectives, and sales targets by implementing strategies and tactics while managing relationships effectively to achieve profitable long-term growth.
Duties and Responsibilities will include
- Opening and maintaining accounts in trade channels including wholesale/resale, regional, and/or national customers
- Drive brand success via in person store visits and product demos to establish yourself as an expert within your market
- Lead all parts of the sales process including targeting appropriate accounts, lead selling, education and positioning Trim Daddy for success within the account
- Monitor field implementation and execution of programs within assigned accounts to ensure product pricing and promotion
- Regularly interact with field management for updating programming and brand priorities, brand standards and best practices leading to successful execution in the market
- Provide detailed tracking reports of wholesaler performance against agreed-to supplier objectives
- Develop key account relationships that deliver measurable results
- Create, coordinate, and attend on-site promotional functions at established customer accounts when requested
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 3 years of industry related sales experience within the distribution, hospitality or supplier community
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license and ability to obtain and maintain auto liability insurance in accordance with state laws
- Comprehensive understanding of cannabis industry specifically relating to growing and cultivation and the hydroponic space
- Ability to adapt and can assist a variety of internal customer groups and varying personality types
- Strong negotiation skills; demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to create and sell innovative ideas
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision
- Ability to work flexible hours which include early morning evenings, and/or weekends
- Ability to participate in business meetings, company initiatives and events upon request
- Proficient at calculating commissions, percentages, and reviewing comparative sales data for analysis
- Stay apprised of federal, state and local laws affecting the cannabis industry within account responsibility
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor)
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include occasional to rare amount of time include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 45 lbs
Trim Daddy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Cannabis: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Tagged as: Full Time, Manager, Part Time, Remote, Sales
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.