America's only energy-independent cannabis cultivation facility. "Our Green Is Greener."
Massachusetts based Solar Therapeutics is New England’s leading producer of wellness and alternative therapies dedicated to state of the art, fully sustainable cultivation & production of pharmaceutical grade cannabis.
The company’s experienced management team, dedicated board and passionate investors are driven by a singular mission: to provide industry leading alternative therapies with a sustainable carbon-neutral energy footprint.
We are seeking an individual to join our laboratory team here at Solar Therapeutics. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have prior experience working in a manufacturing or laboratory setting, and have the ability to work quickly and efficiently with their hands in a fun, fast paced, regulated environment.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Must pass all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance). This job function may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
- Prepare laboratory equipment and cannabis plant materials for extraction
- Operate intricate equipment, including rosin press and rotary evaporator, in accordance with Solar Therapeutics’ Standard Operating Procedures
- Manufacture rosin in the laboratory
- Make hash products
- Washing and sterilizing laboratory glassware
- Assist in cartridge filling
- Clean and help maintain laboratory equipment
- Assist in packaging final products
- Store supplies and equipment, dispose of waste according to guidelines, and keep laboratory working areas sanitary and safe
- Report leaks and faulty equipment to Laboratory Manager
- Complete other duties and tasks as assigned by the Laboratory Manager
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Have genuine and positive energy
- Great work ethic, reliability, and professionalism
- Excellent listening skills
- Cannabis industry experience & knowledge preferred
- Experience working in a laboratory preferred
- Knowledge of METRC a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org