BuddyBoyBrands Buddy Boy Brands
THE FINEST QUALITY CANNABIS PRODUCTS
Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Buddy Boy Brands currently pays 100% of the base health insurance plan for employees who are been with the company for 90+ days.
Competitive Benefits & Employee Discounts!
Position is full time (typically 35-40 hours per week).
Position: Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Colorado, USA
Responsible for assisting with projects and day-to-day maintenance of cannabis cultivation sites and dispensaries.
Primary work duties include:
- Perform general building maintenance including but not limited to basic plumbing, HVAC, lighting, walkway maintenance, electrical, landscaping, and general repairs.
- Ensure compliance to Federal, State, and company regulations, policies, and procedures always
- Management reserves the right to assign other job duties, as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of machinery and equipment
- Comply with established measures for OSHA regulations and safety/ risk management plans, policies, and procedures.
Formal Education and Experience or Equivalent:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 3 years management experience
- Prior customer service experience
- MED Badge preferred
Competencies, Specialized Skills or Knowledge unique to this role:
- Must be 21 years old
- Able to obtain state credentials to work in cannabis cultivation facility
- Possess the horticultural skills to provide proper plant health care & demonstrated knowledge of company SOPs
- Basic math skills
- Valid driver’s license and Reliable transportation
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and basic computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to obtain all State & Local requirements prior to employment
- Prior experience working in greenhouse or agricultural experience
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Absenteeism rate
- Work Performance
- Work efficiency
- LMS participation
- SOP Application
- Production Calendar event Timeline
- Number of errors
- Employee retention
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position that requires but is not limited to, 40 hours per week. Operational hours are dependent on the client and facility operations. Travel between facilities is required for this position. This position may be required to work weekends and holidays.
This job operates in a commercial agriculture setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours a day and rotating shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a workday
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 hours
- Ability to use a ladder (up to 12 ft. extension) and general hardware tools needed for common repairs
Exposure to pollen, allergens, and non-carcinogenic pesticides, dust, odors, extreme heat, artificial light, sun exposure, vibrations, elevated CO2 levels, and water.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations