We are looking for a Manager of Consolidations & Corporate Accounting to join our growing team, in New York!
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Assist with implementation of Company’s Consolidation tool and system ownership post roll-out
- Help develop and deploy best in class consolidation processes and related controls
- Assist with the consolidation of monthly results and flash reporting to senior leadership
- Act as the primary contact for consolidation tool administration including master data set-up requests, user access and report writing
- Maintain accounting records and perform monthly close process for the U.S. Corporate entity
- Prepare monthly reconciliations on bank and other relevant accounts
- Prepare monthly US Corporate financial statements and analysis and review with Corporate Controller
- Monitor, recommend, and implement process improvement initiatives to build efficiencies and formalize procedures
- Act as liaison with external auditors, coordinating reviews and managing deliverables
- Assist with budget to actual analytics and address variances
- Maintain financial controls and policies; ensure compliance
- Accounting degree. CPA or parts passed preferred
- 5-10 years accounting experience, public/private combination preferred
- Strong knowledge of GAAP • Strong accounting/consolidation systems experience; understanding of underlying master data set-up
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a growing business
- Self-starter, well-organized with exceptional attention to detail and a continuous process improvement mindset
- Ability to organize, track and manage a variety of concurrent activities and projects
- Track record of meeting tight working deadlines and prioritizing workload are essential
- CPG/Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Integrity, professionalism, maturity, ability to work independently
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete criminal and reference check.
TerrAscend is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit terrascend.com.