Start your wholesome journey to wellness
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The WholesomeCo Marketing Manager/Assistant Manager is responsible for strategy and execution of marketing channels across the customer journey. This includes onsite and offsite content, social media, email marketing, and other channels as appropriate to achieve business objectives.
- Owns and is accountable for email marketing strategy, social media strategy, and content strategy, in partnership with VP of Marketing.
- Collaborates with the broader marketing team and cross-functional team on development of marketing strategy, and execution against that strategy.
- Strives to uphold brand identity and messaging in all marketing channels and communications.
- Helps identify market trends and key opportunities for growth.
- Learns and works with various software for digital marketing including CRM/Email, CMS/Content, Social Media Platforms, and data analysis platforms.
- Creates (or partners with agencies to create) onsite and offsite content and materials, both to drive SEO as well as providing education to the patients of Utah.
- Provides weekly analysis of campaigns, programs, and channel performance.
- Manages brand assets and content libraries, and serves as gatekeeper for the team.
- Takes on new marketing projects as the company grows and moves toward product development/wholesale in addition to direct to consumer marketing.
Who we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate must be passionate about the role marketing plays in matching consumer needs with the products and services we offer. As the medical cannabis market is so new in Utah, we are building the playbook as we go and need a candidate who is willing and able to build it with us. Out of the box thinking, strong prioritization skills, and a goal-oriented mindset are just a few of the must-haves for a candidate to be successful in this role. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and get pleasure out of building things from the ground up, you’ll love every day you work on the marketing team at WholesomeCo.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3+ years professional experience, with at least 1 of those years in a marketing-specific role
- Experience managing or executing email marketing and social media campaigns is preferred
- Design experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, self-starting, and very adaptable to changing priorities or objectives
- Strong initiative without constant supervision or oversight
- Must be at least 21 years of age (state law requirement)
- Must be able to successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be available to travel, as required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.