Website Canna SVG
LARGE-SCALE CULTIVATION AND HIGH QUALITY PRODUCE
RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY to join our fast-growing team and organisation, CANNASVG LTD a vertically integrated medical cannabis company based in St. Vincent & The Grenadines, Caribbean Islands.
- Manage all cultivation activities within initial phase of production and same-site expansion.
- Manage production, process and distribution of cannabis.
- Catalogue and analyse each strain from clone to flower to harvesting.
- Ensure overall flow and scheduling of all cultivation and optimal asset utilization.
- Ensure cultivation areas and adjacent plant are maintained in a clean, organized and safe manner.
- Perform all tasks; cloning, transplanting, feeding schedules, defoliation, topping, flushing, IPM practices, waste disposal and inventory management.
- Manage planting schedule and organization to precisely project all grow areas and garden needs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Supervision of inventory to meet the goals of each project.
Admin & Management:
- Manage a large-scale multi-unit production facility including: cleaning and maintenance, managing budget including P&L, cost, general admin duties, purchasing materials etc.
- Personnel development and performance management, ongoing proficiency training and on-boarding new employees.
- Establish personnel requirements to meet schedules.
- Work closely with Founders, Section Growers and other experts to improve quality and yield.
- Communicate effectively with all departments/employees, resolve problems and meet cultivation/ company objectives.
- Maintain a positive work environment through collaborative communications with the team.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of cultivars and morphology.
- Familiarity with Seed to Sale software (e.g. Ample) for cataloguing and analysing individual cultivars from clone through harvest.
- Liaise with Facility Manager on timelines for upcoming projects.
- Maintain accurate GMP documents.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance in response to the status of cannabis (i.e. release, hold, etc.) and on all GPP/GMP items as requested by Quality Assurance.
Applicants must be happy to relocate to Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, Caribbean Islands. Relocation Package negotiable.
- Develop and implement compliant production plans and create SOPs in collaboration with the Quality Assurance team.
- Responsible for ensuring that cannabis is handled in accordance with SOPs.
- Handle all documents/associated responsibilities of raw materials, propagation, sowing, growing, drying, harvesting, packaging, storage, picking, destroying, shipping and distribution of the cannabis.
- Develop and maintain facility protocols and maintenance.
- Execute preventative maintenance and Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program.
- Identify and manage cost improvements and lead the development of productivity ideas within the cultivation area.
- Supports new or improved product trials.
- Manage data collection and ensure all tracking is compliant with government regulations.
- Manage safe work conditions and practices enforcing company Safety, Health and Environmental policies.
- Assist government regulators and auditors with inspections and audits of the facility, operations, inventory, sales, and regulatory compliance.
A fantastic opportunity to join our fast-growing dynamic team and work from the idyllic Caribbean island of Saint Vincent & The Grenadines.
- 5+ years of experience in cannabis cultivation (preferred)
- 2-3 Years’ experience within a Licensed Producer (LP)
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial agriculture or horticulture (preferred)
- A strong team player with a positive attitude
- Proactive mindset and a Solutions Oriented approach
- Practical experience/knowledge of an integrated pest management program
- Ability to successfully clear Health Canada Security background check
- Strong leadership and conflict resolution skills Good work ethic and positive team attitude
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labour tasks required for the proper management of an outdoor grow facility.
- Basic computer skills: competency in Microsoft Office.
Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma, preferably in horticulture or equivalent
ABOUT CANNA SVG
CANNASVG LTD is a vertically integrated medical cannabis company in St. Vincent & The Grenadines which is part of a wider group with operations spanning across multiple jurisdictions and industries.
To apply for this job please visit cannasvg.com.