Welcome to the Future of Whole Flower.
Omura is a premium, lifestyle, cannabis technology platform built on the ethos of ‘precision and purity’. We offer a whole flower vaping experience using our ‘heat-not-burn’ technology unlike any other that’s purer, more precise, sophisticated and more effortless than ever before.
Omura is seeking a Sales Manager for Massachusetts and the surrounding area to be the face of the brand with our retail partners, managing existing relationships and actively find new retail partners. In this role, you will be responsible for the consumer and bud tender education, provide help and recommendations on Omura products, maintain adequate stock levels, oversee visual merchandising and actively seek out potential customers. You will also map out and approach potential new dispensaries in the region to partner with.
- Create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness and build brand loyalty and ultimately drive in-store sales.
- Educate budtenders and consumers on the benefits of the Omura platform and its flower partners.
- Monitoring how Omura is displayed in dispensaries as well as online to ensure the brand is well represented.
- Coordinate in-store demos with store managers / store owners.
- Communicate seasonal campaigns, events, and contests to all sales associates / store owners in your territory.
- Work with store decision makers to secure product display placement in hot zone locations and ensure visual excellence in each store within your territory.
- Assist team with research and gathering insights into assigned territory.
- Develop and deliver weekly, monthly, and ongoing reports as relevant for your territory.
Be the eyes and ears of Omura from the field, report on observations regarding retail accounts.
- Support marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region.
- Seed and develop new relationships with store associates and budtenders.
- Amplify Omura initiatives through personal network and social media support.
- Work in compliance with state and city rules and regulations.
What you’ll bring to Omura:
- An energetic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- 2 years of relevant cannabis and/or retail sales experience preferred.
- Existing contacts in the cannabis industry preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with an ability to positively engage the public.
- Comfort and adaptability within a fast-paced environment and changing industry.
- Consistent follow up with dispensaries and flower brand partners.
- A positive, outgoing, and fun personality.
- Strong selling and motivational skills.
You are / have…
- At least 21 years old.
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Must have reliable form of transportation, with proper insurance and a clean driving record. Plus, enough trunk space to carry the necessary product for visits
- Must be comfortable standing for 3-4 hours at a time.
- A self-starter.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
We strongly believe that our success depends on the quality of our team. As an Omura Sales Manager you will receive the following:
- 50-70K dependent on experience.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- A positive and supportive team culture.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com